***2018 Recruiting***

• 2 weeks later...

**Waits patiently for the "Bookie got burned remarks"**

Incoming "The same Tight end beat him twice, his size will cost him" remarks. Nobody is perfect and I think overall Bookie did well. Josh Moore is a stud and did terrific, but I gotta say Amon St. Brown is the best WR in the nation and that Shorter guy(who is really built) did well too.

Nothing that I am too concerned about because our players will only get better going against the best of the best.

Incoming "The same Tight end beat him twice, his size will cost him" remarks. Nobody is perfect and I think overall Bookie did well. Josh Moore is a stud and did terrific, but I gotta say Amon St. Brown is the best WR in the nation and that Smalls guy(who is really built) did well too.

Nothing that I am too concerned about because our players will only get better going against the best of the best.

That tight end beat alot of guys. Really the DBs were all getting beat
  • Fire 1

Incoming "The same Tight end beat him twice, his size will cost him" remarks. Nobody is perfect and I think overall Bookie did well. Josh Moore is a stud and did terrific, but I gotta say Amon St. Brown is the best WR in the nation and that Shorter guy(who is really built) did well too.

You're going to see WR's win 90% of those battles if the ball is thrown well. Bookie looked like the best in coverage too me (That Shorter kid definitely stood out).

• Fire 1

Incoming "The same Tight end beat him twice, his size will cost him" remarks. Nobody is perfect and I think overall Bookie did well. Josh Moore is a stud and did terrific, but I gotta say Amon St. Brown is the best WR in the nation and that Smalls guy(who is really built) did well too.

Well 1 on 1 coverage QB only eying one receiver with 0 pressure I mean WR should win 90% running whatever route they want.

Well 1 on 1 coverage QB only eying one receiver with 0 pressure I mean WR should win 90% running whatever route they want.
right, kind of my point.

Yup, not just the pressure but also zero coverage disguises. Totally geared for the WR haha.

Didn't want to ask in his thread but there has been absolutely nothing to indicate Bookie will check out other official visits right? As far as I've seen, he has completely shut down his recruitment.