***2018 Recruiting***

7 hours ago, HuskermanMike said:

I will be doing our commits for the offensive side of the ball- because I have a pretty good grasp of things on that side of the ball. Mav will be coming out with the full and potentially better one later. His will be more up to date I am just trying to get a feel for the offensive side of the ball

Current Scholarship/commits for offense(So far)-Commits are bolded

QB-0- Adrian Martinez, Terry Wilson

RB-0- Jeremy BanksJavian Hawkins, Greg Bell

WR-2- Josh Moore, Cam Brown, Jacob Copeland, Jaron Woodyard, Tommy Bush, Isaah Crocker

OL-1-Will Farniok, Jahmir Johnson, Noah Banks

TE- 1-Cam Jurgens, Messiah Swinson

For now I will put Jurgens as a TE, but that may change. I saw on 247 Noah Banks is set for an official but it has a question mark by it, so that is kind of confusing. We will leave him up there because Schaefer says he is close to setting up an OV. 

My thoughts on the offensive side of the ball, take two qbs, one rb, Four wrs, Two oline, and two te(assuming Jurgens is a te).

Wilson doesn't have an offer. 

Should add Joshua Fleek, visiting this weekend. 

• Plus1 1
Just now, FaithfulHusker said:

It would not surprise me if Martinez commits this weekend and we stop going after Wilson.

If Vedral transfers, that would give us potentially 5 scholarship QBs, barring any transfers, next year. 

Lee - SR

POB - Soph

Gebbia - RS Fr

Martinez - Fr

Vedral - Redshirting Sophomore

1 minute ago, swmohusker said:

Wouldnt he want to go to Florida with his coach

Possibly. I have no way of knowing. Not sure what their QB room looks like or if he can transfer to another SEC school?

1 minute ago, BlitzFirst said:

I think it had already happened...I saw somewhere his trip to Kentucky is back on

I think if we were interested in him, we would have offered already. Frost recruited and coached him at Oregon (right?) so he probably knows what he needs to know with him.