***2018 Recruiting***

21 minutes ago, seaofred92 said:

There are worse things. Not the same star power as we are used to with last set of recruits (although they were never really closed on and we were left with unfilled spots that we REALLY needed filled) but would love to have someone who wants to have the N on their helmet in. 

No offer yet so no profile has been created, but here is a guy whose dream is to play for Nebraska.

https://www.landof10.com/nebraska/nebraska-recruiting-avery-thornton-de-commits-scott-frost-ucf-hopeful-huskers-offer

44 minutes ago, seaofred92 said:

Sorry just saw your post too. Hopefully we can land him as passion for the program is key to success.

Rich Fisher was always one of my favorites on Bo's staff - we've been fortunate to have a lot of great receivers coaches over the years. It's really cool to see so many former coaches from fired staffs still appreciate and support/respect our program - speaks a lot to them as men, and hopefully to Nebraska as well.

7 hours ago, Landlord said:

Rich Fisher was always one of my favorites on Bo's staff - we've been fortunate to have a lot of great receivers coaches over the years. It's really cool to see so many former coaches from fired staffs still appreciate and support/respect our program - speaks a lot to them as men, and hopefully to Nebraska as well.

It is an interesting thing to see.  It's almost as if they knew this secret that the administration was screwing things up so bad time and time again they couldn't hold it against the program or the next coaches.

My only complaint about the former staff and recruiting would be this:

We would get some decent prospects to visit, have them on the brink of committing and then it FELT like we told them that we would be waiting on others ahead of them. Then they would get turned off, go somewhere else, we wouldn't land the guys ahead of them and then we would be hosed.

I for one, hope this staff is a little better at managing that aspect of recruiting.