***2018 Recruiting***

This is going to be a really interesting final push. There are some bigger names out there for us than I think we initially thought and some linemen who are fairly highly rated. Tyrone Sampson and/or Jarrett Bell would be great additions to Farniok on the OL. Probably pair with one of the OT's they are after and that's a solid line group. Sampson would also be a great get on the DL if they choose to move him that way. With Watts not qualifying last year and Masry being pretty iffy, that's a spot I'm concerned about. The skill group targets speak for themselves. Obviously Washington is at the top of the board if he can qualify but you can't really pick out any of the numerous guys they are looking at and say that their speed won't be an almost immediate asset.

5 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

So I know that Cameron Jurgens was the first Husker commit for the 2018 class, but I'm too lazy to look back at who committed when for 2018.  Anyone have a rundown?  Including players that have since de-committed?  Just curious of the time frame.

Rivals has a list of commitments with the date they committed.  

247 has a list of de-commitments.