***2018 Recruiting***

36 minutes ago, In the Deed the Glory said:

LOL at everyone (*meaning National Media) during coaching rumors who said, "Scott Frost doesn't like to put in the hours recruiting, so he will stay in Florida."

Those people were/are idiots.

I don't think it was rumor that he's not a big fan of recruiting (there's a direct quote from him saying one thing he loves about UCF is he can be home for dinner), and repeating the "rumor" doesn't make anyone an idiot, and nothing you said proves the "rumor" wrong. There's a big difference between disliking something and being unwilling to do it. I don't recall anyone saying he would suck at it or not do it.

Edited by Moiraine
  • Plus1 2
Just now, Moiraine said:

I don't think it was rumor that he's not a big fan of recruiting (there's a direct quote from him saying one thing he loves about UCF is he can be home for dinner), and repeating the "rumor" doesn't make anyone an idiot, and nothing you said proves the "rumor" wrong. There's a big difference between disliking something and being unwilling to do it. I don't recall anyone saying he would suck at it or not do it.

There's also a difference between disliking something and liking when it can be relatively easier vs. relatively harder.

7 hours ago, Moiraine said:

I don’t care about rumors. The thing that proves the theory that he WONT LEAVE FLORIDA wrong is his current address. 

13 minutes ago, In the Deed the Glory said:

I don’t care about rumors. The thing that proves the theory that he WONT LEAVE FLORIDA wrong is his current address. 

O K A Y !

It's just, you're responding directly to posts about him recruiting in Florida and California, as if that's the part that makes them idiots. We've known for almost 2 months he left Florida.

7 hours ago, southernoregonhusker said:

Isn't he the one who said he like it in Florida because he liked to sleep in his own bed at night?  It's not a rumor is it came out of the horse's mouth.

15 hours ago, Mavric said:

There's also a difference between disliking something and liking when it can be relatively easier vs. relatively harder.

"With the commitment of Braxton Clark on Sunday night, Nebraska is now up to 19 commits in its 2018 recruiting class. With National Signing Day on Feb. 7 rapidly approaching, the Huskers will sign anywhere between three and five more prospects in this class."  

https://www.landof10.com/nebraska/nebraska-recruiting-remaining-targets-positions-of-need-caleb-tannor-matthew-tago-jarrett-bell?utm_campaign=SF_Landof10_Neb&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

If five, Bell, Sampson, JJB, CJones, CTaylor?  

• Plus1 2
38 minutes ago, r06ue1 said:

"With the commitment of Braxton Clark on Sunday night, Nebraska is now up to 19 commits in its 2018 recruiting class. With National Signing Day on Feb. 7 rapidly approaching, the Huskers will sign anywhere between three and five more prospects in this class."  

https://www.landof10.com/nebraska/nebraska-recruiting-remaining-targets-positions-of-need-caleb-tannor-matthew-tago-jarrett-bell?utm_campaign=SF_Landof10_Neb&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

If five, Bell, Sampson, JJB, CJones, CTaylor?  

I don’t think Sampson is under much consideration anymore