***2018 Recruiting***

6 minutes ago, C N Red said:

That's interesting. Pretty sure he is. Sharp and Benning were talking to Cam Jones today and asked him about Corbin, who he said was sitting right next to him as he was on the phone. Said we got a steal, doesn't see him as a walk on.

That's what I thought too. Cam said Corbin is a steal for us

Just now, bugeater17 said:

Damn good job by this staff. Would have like to pick up at DT and another OT, but we have good depth at the RS Fresh - Soph level at each position which shouldn't make either a major concern if addressed in the 2019 class. 

Agree that those positions would have been great to address, but those positions are also tough to evaluate in a short period of time.  Most of the best d-linemen and o-linemen would have signed in December.

1 hour ago, Huskers93-97 said:

As far as I'm concerned we have the #1 class in the country for 18. Reason being we landed a commit worth about 20 5 star kids. Scott Frost. No amount of kids in 1 class equals the impact he brings 

I'd take 20 five star kids in a single class over Scott Frost. 

There, I said it. 

• Plus1 4

35 minutes ago, seaofred92 said:

Moses Bryant isn't on that list either.

In SF’s presser, someone asked him a question about his thoughts on being able to get such a talented kid to walk on and SF said he couldn’t speak about the asked individual. My guess is not all of the paperwork is completed yet and Moses isn’t yet considered an official commit.

14 minutes ago, caveman99 said:

In SF’s presser, someone asked him a question about his thoughts on being able to get such a talented kid to walk on and SF said he couldn’t speak about the asked individual. My guess is not all of the paperwork is completed yet and Moses isn’t yet considered an official commit.

Moses signed his paperwork, but I think he has some final work with his grades to officially qualify.  Maybe that's why SF was hesitant to talk to him by name.

I also wonder if guys who sign walk-on paperwork can renege on that agreement if they decide to take a scholarship elsewhere.  That's just a guess on my part.  I could be way off on that.