***2018 Recruiting***

Another day, another commit. And switched up a couple positions.

As of now, we'll have 15 open spots which means we can sign 18.

Priority:
OT - Glaring need of depth
CB - Grabbing Bookie is huge. Need a couple more.
RB - With Oz seeming to fall out of favor, we need to hit at this spot this year.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QB - 1 - Tanner McKee
RB - 1 - Grahm Roberts, Mychale Salahuddin, Kirby Bennett, JaVeon Marlow, Tavion Thomas
WR - 3-4 - ERIC FULLER, MANUEL ALLEN, Kamryn Babb, Nikko Hall, Cameron Brown, Joshua Moore, Kobe Smith, Blake Veargis, CJ Moore
TE - 1-2 - CAMERON JURGENS
OT - 2 - Antwan Reed, Michael Thompson, Chris Bleich
OG/C - 1 - WILL FARNIOK

NT - 1-2 - MASRY MAPIEU, Trevor Trout, Josh Walker, Calvin Avery, Joshua Landry
DE - 2 - TATE WILDEMAN, Draco Bynum, Judge Culpepper
LB - 2-3 - Reggie Hughes, Jalen Redmond, Cameron Latu, Randy Charlton, James Head, Adrian Jackson
CB - 2-3 - BRENDAN RADLEY-HILES, Olaijah Griffin, Jaquayln Crawford, Chase Williams
S - 1-2 - Steve Stephens, Stephen Blaylock, Mario Goodrich, Bryan Addison

ATH - Talanoa Hufanga

K - 1 -

Edited by Mavric

Caleb L. can kick too, I would not mind the walk on kicker from Omaha Bryan though(Not sure if that's the correct school). We have some in state talent at the kicker position and I would not mind getting one of the top kickers in the nation if it meant giving him a scholly.

Cole Frahm, Omaha Burke

Yep that's him, I got the schools confused so you are correct. We will give him a walk on, and hopefully not worry about a kicker unless it is a top 10 kicker in the country, Frahm will do for the time being.

Another day, another commit. And switched up a couple positions.

As of now, we'll have 15 open spots which means we can sign 18.

Priority:

OT - Glaring need of depth

CB - Grabbing Bookie is huge. Need a couple more.

RB - With Oz seeming to fall out of favor, we need to hit at this spot this year.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QB - 1 - Tanner McKee

RB - 1 - Grahm Roberts, Mychale Salahuddin, Kirby Bennett, JaVeon Marlow

WR - 3-4 - ERIC FULLER, MANUEL ALLEN, Kamryn Babb, Nikko Hall, Cameron Brown, Joshua Moore, Kobe Smith, Blake Veargis, CJ Moore

TE - 1-2 - CAMERON JURGENS

OT - 2 - Antwan Reed, Michael Thompson, Chris Bleich

OG/C - 1 - WILL FARNIOK

NT - 1-2 - MASRY MAPIEU, Trevor Trout, Josh Walker, Calvin Avery, Joshua Landry

DE - 2 - TATE WILDEMAN, Draco Bynum, Judge Culpepper

LB - 2-3 - Reggie Hughes, Jalen Redmond, Cameron Latu, Randy Charlton, James Head, Adrian Jackson

CB - 2-3 - BRENDAN RADLEY-HILES, Olaijah Griffin, Jaquayln Crawford, Chase Williams

S - 1-2 - Steve Stephens, Stephen Blaylock, Mario Goodrich, Bryan Addison

ATH - Talanoa Hufanga

K - 1 -

Thanks for updating this.

So, there seems to be a lot of smoke around Williams and Goodrich. If they commit soon, we would have 9 commits and be sitting at around half of our class. I've seen numbers thrown around of maybe 18-19 recruits in this class. We would be needing the following:

QB -1

RB 1

WR - 1-2

TE - 1??

OT - 2

NT - 1??

DE - 1

LB - 2-3

CB - 1??

Safety - 1??

That's anywhere from 9 - 14 recruits needed.

If we keep all of these committed and add a few more, we could have a major part of this class wrapped up before the season starts. When was the last time we had more than half of the class committed before Sept 1?

I still say we should let Jurgens try OLB. Could be a freak there. We have lots of young TE's "in front" of him.

I agree. But everything I've seen from recruiting guys and even Tavita's tweets are still suggesting TE.

I don't think it's a bad idea just to bring him in as the sole TE and see what happens from there. I think the progress of the young guys...Stoll, Englehaupt, and Snyder this spring may allow the coaches to do that. Throw in Allen and Rafdal and young got a good young core that allows you to skip this class and take 1-2 next year.

For example:

13 commits - 84.3 average star rating per 247 composite. It's just not a good class at all, maybe for NW, but they have 1 player I would want at Nebraska. Devon O'Rourke. 4 star DE. The rest are ranked middle of road 3 stars.

They will likely finish outside of top 35 in avg star rating.

• Fire 1