***2018 Recruiting***

Something else about the 2018 class I noticed. We are currently ranked #10 on 247. Of the teams ranked 1-9, only Ohio St has fewer commits (7) than Nebraska. Clemson (#6) and Washington (#8) have the same.

Riley and his coaches deserve a lot of credit for turning around perceptions about recruiting to Lincoln.

Is that average star rating?

Something else about the 2018 class I noticed. We are currently ranked #10 on 247. Of the teams ranked 1-9, only Ohio St has fewer commits (7) than Nebraska. Clemson (#6) and Washington (#8) have the same.

Riley and his coaches deserve a lot of credit for turning around perceptions about recruiting to Lincoln.

Agreed. It's nice to see a staff embrace it, rather than complain.

No. That is overall points. We are 13th using the average star rating.

It was based on total points. Based on average star rating we would be 8th. LSU(89.70) and Northwestern (84.64) would fall behind us. LSU has 16 commits and NW has 13.

Edit: We would be 13th overall based on average star rating. 8th if we are just talking the top 10 based on total points.

It was based on total points. Based on average star rating we would be 8th. LSU(89.70) and Northwestern (84.64) would fall behind us. LSU has 16 commits and NW has 13.

Edit: We would be 13th overall based on average star rating. 8th if we are just talking the top 10 based on total points.

So we are 13th... nothing else matters.

So we are 13th... nothing else matters.

Pretty sure that's a stretch.

But since you mentioned it....

Couldn't agree more - was just thinking that even if I never saw the coach, or was too young to actually be considered, I'd still be proud as hell if my school got a visit. Just those pics in front of the schools makes an impact that we're invested and engaged.

Good job Big Red.