Top 10 most delusional sports fan bases

EVERY fanbase has idiots. Most teams have never reached the level of success we have. We are far from delusional

^^ This. x1000.

I think most Nebraska fans are fairly well grounded. Sure, we *want* to win the MNC every year. But we know that we are not quite on the same level as teams like tOSU and Bama. Yet, anyway. Yet.

That site seems very legit. Basically they are two people living in Missouri. The one guys picture is all decked out in mizzou gear at mizzous stadium. Funny that he says nikes Paul received death threats (something is never heard) but forgets the death threats from mizzou fans when that kicker lost the game.

• Fire 2

"The once classy corn cob hat wearing fans even stooped so low as to present death threats to former receiver Niles Paul who dropped several passes during a loss."

This bullsh#t pisses me off. This is why we make lists like this.

The article was written by a group of Missouri fans and I'm not kidding.

Every fan base is delusional. Here in Fargo the I-AA NDSU Bison legitimately believe they could beat Alabama, and the UND folks are constantly crying that they are being forced to change their mascot from the racist "fighting Sioux" to something lame like "the spirit" (which believe it or not is not one of the worst finalists).

Moral of the story: fans are crazy. There is a reason the word fan is a shortened version of the term fanatic. You're not supposed to think things through. ESPECIALLY if you are a Missery fan.

"The once classy corn cob hat wearing fans even stooped so low as to present death threats to former receiver Niles Paul who dropped several passes during a loss."

Not a bit surprised. Mizzou fans go out of their way to douche on a Husker fan.

Regardless, the above is enough to make one angry.

It is completely unacceptable but it happens with all high profile football programs. Doesn't make it right by any means but singling us out for it is stupid as sh#t

It is completely unacceptable but it happens with all high profile football programs. Doesn't make it right by any means but singling us out for it is stupid as sh#t

Yup. Even so-called classy fan bases have jackasses in their midst. At the 2007 Wake Forest game I saw several guys filling up a piss bottle as I was walking into the game. Probly to douse some poor Husker fan, I thought. As I walked about 50 yards farther I passed by a cop. So I stopped and requested that he go ask those fellas what they had planned for that piss bottle. I'm not one to rat someone out for drunken fun. But that really ticked me off. I mean, why should I let those punks ruin some Husker fan's game day?