NBA Free Agency 2015

Mavric

LeBron to opt out of $21.6M deal - free agent Wednesday

If the Cavs resign love and keep the core together he will stay with Cleveland. He is waiting for the management to make good offseason moves, so if they don't resign love or make bad moves Lebron might leave. I don't know about David Blatts job status but maybe Tyron Lue gets the head coachomg job because I see Lebron talk to him on the bench more. Anyway, this is all I have heard so far but I expect him to stay with the Cavs as long as they resign key players.

If the Cavs resign love and keep the core together he will stay with Cleveland. He is waiting for the management to make good offseason moves, so if they don't resign love or make bad moves Lebron might leave. I don't know about David Blatts job status but maybe Tyron Lue gets the head coachomg job because I see Lebron talk to him on the bench more. Anyway, this is all I have heard so far but I expect him to stay with the Cavs as long as they resign key players.

This really isn't about what the Cavs management does. LeBron has figured out how to play the NBA salary structure and is setting himself up for a massive contract when the new TV deals comes through and the cap goes way up. He has said that he is done taking discounts salary wise and by opting out of this contract he will make more money when he resigns for another short deal then grabs upwards of $30 million a year when the new long term deal comes down.

This really isn't about what the Cavs management does. LeBron has figured out how to play the NBA salary structure and is setting himself up for a massive contract when the new TV deals comes through and the cap goes way up. He has said that he is done taking discounts salary wise and by opting out of this contract he will make more money when he resigns for another short deal then grabs upwards of $30 million a year when the new long term deal comes down.

Yeah nice point about Lebron wanting more money I forgot to add that in my post. Hes done taking pay cuts I agree with that but the cavs make a few too many mistakes and he could be gone. I think the cavs can pay him the most but I could be mistaken, so I don't think he will bolt if they resign Love and I'm not sure what he thinks of Blatt but he obviously didn't respect him either. I don't believe that has anything to do with Lebrons decision though but Lue as HC might make him a little more happy in my opinion, especially bringing a well known assistant with him. But yeah Lebron want money and championships is what it comes down to with him, make money and win the Finals.

Kevin Love meeting with the Lakers, as is LaMarcus Aldridge. Lakers need a 5, not a stretch 4. I could potentially see Lebron leaving if Love leaves and the team gets worse. Though I don't see much competition in the East to really challenge the Cavs.

The West should be interesting, again. Portland looks like they are on the verge of a collapse, especially if they lose LA. Clips losing Jordan would be a blow, seeing where DMC lands will be critical, he won't play for Karl, Kings have no choice but to trade him and they won't get nearly the value they should for him. I expect Marc Gasol to stay with Memphis. Entertaining off season to keep me interested until football starts.

Kevin Love meeting with the Lakers, as is LaMarcus Aldridge. Lakers need a 5, not a stretch 4. I could potentially see Lebron leaving if Love leaves and the team gets worse. Though I don't see much competition in the East to really challenge the Cavs.

The West should be interesting, again. Portland looks like they are on the verge of a collapse, especially if they lose LA. Clips losing Jordan would be a blow, seeing where DMC lands will be critical, he won't play for Karl, Kings have no choice but to trade him and they won't get nearly the value they should for him. I expect Marc Gasol to stay with Memphis. Entertaining off season to keep me interested until football starts.

Love just resigned with Cleveland.