Chances of dropping Adidas after our contract is up?

Even at the High SChool level

I have friends that have gone to the modern unique style sublimated uniforms and then decaled their helmets up with something big, bold and different

In pretty much every case, when they promoted it and made a big deal out of it, their numbers often times improved significantly

Sounds silly, but it's true.

It shouldn't be like that, but it is

Now its custom gloves, spats and even socks

That's the way it is in 2015

Adidas owns soccer though.

R Madrid, Bayern Munich, CHelsea, Manchester United, Lionel Messi, Gareth Bale, FIFA, UEFA...

Who cares if they own soccer, water polo, titleywinks or kayaking?

The NU kids playing football probably dont know or care who Bayern Munchen is

When they were kids and had to choose between being a foot fairy and playing football- they did the right thing and decided to play football

Adidas is getting crushed in the market by Nike and UA because Nike and UA beat them in every way.

It would be a big mistake should NU re-up with Adidas.

UA founder CEO had a pittance in sales in 1999. Today his estimated net worth is $3.5 billion. A seemingly impossible ascent (outside of silicon valley/sf tech.)

Adidas is getting crushed in the market by Nike and UA because Nike and UA beat them in every way.

UA founder CEO had a pittance in sales in 1999. Today his estimated net worth is $3.5 billion. A seemingly impossible ascent (outside of silicon valley/sf tech.)

Part of that is good marketing, and a REALLY good name. "Under Armour"

Part of that is good marketing, and a REALLY good name. "Under Armour"

It's a great name. I hope you aren't implying a REALLY good name is what takes a guy from 10 bucks to 3.5 billion in 16 years. I know you don't think that. But I'll be rude as I am from time to time (lulz) and point out that the German brass executive talent compared to Kevin Plank and his team....is THE one reason why UA is killing it and Adidas is flailing failing.

As a person that is in schools all day, UA is cool...Nike is sort of cool and Adidas is about as cool as pizza sauce right out of the oven, when you take that fast bite and burn the roof of your mouth.

Even UA shoes have become cool, which, no one thought could happen. UA has not made a wrong move (I am not a fan of the MD football Unis BUT it gets people talking)

• Fire 1

Personally I like Adidas. I bought a brand new pair of Stan Smith tennis shoes last year off of their web site. White with green strips just like I had in 1983.

Yet with that being said I understand the lure of UA or the swoosh. I would go with UA personally.

Oh, and just because Adidas isn't number one in American football doesn't mean futbal is not a money maker for them.

Man you guys sound like Americans

• Fire 1

Personally I like Adidas. I bought a brand new pair of Stan Smith tennis shoes last year off of their web site. White with green strips just like I had in 1983.

Yet with that being said I understand the lure of UA or the swoosh. I would go with UA personally.

Oh, and just because Adidas isn't number one in American football doesn't mean futbal is not a money maker for them.

Man you guys sound like Americans

I love Adidas shoes!