Chances of dropping Adidas after our contract is up?

I am not surprised by the deal. The only place I wanted to go was UA. Nike only gives max money to a few schools. My guess is Adidias was the best deal. Adidias is now cool with the kids. My HS became an Adidias school a few months ago. Adidias has been hitting it hard with HS. It is cool again. I think UA is now second. Nike has become yesterday's news. I know it is hard to believe. Talking with AAU coaches, they like Adidias better. If you told me this 18 months ago I wouldn't believe it.

• Fire 3

UA as far as cleats are trash. As far as worst cleats I ever had to wear were reebok. Had a cleat screw come up into my foot. I went to nike for 2 years. Then wore a pair of white Adidas that I loved because it was easy to find myself on film while everyone was wearing black Nike. Then in college also had a pair of Adidas that was a one piece shoe. Second worst cleat I've ever worn. Tended to fall apart and just wasn't comfortable. Then went to nike air zoom and it was awesome. Light weight and comfy. I would guess it's what the Adidas zero is today. The Adidas cleats now look pretty good. I like there apparel and their running shoes have always been good. I'm glad Nebraska isn't like every other Nike school

So with our "apparel" portion more than doubling, what can we assume that means exactly? I mean, that's a sh#t load.

Obvious:

More gear and apparel, shoes for athletes to wear around. But, realize they have already had a boatload of stuff.

Could we expect a second alternate jersey or something like that? I mean, I just don't understand where they are going to use all that extra cash. Other sports get it too, but they already are getting stuff anyways.

I know some schools send alums football apparel, not sure if it's a school thing or a brand thing; gotta wonder if this will come into play with all gear coming.

So with our "apparel" portion more than doubling, what can we assume that means exactly? I mean, that's a sh#t load.

Obvious:

More gear and apparel, shoes for athletes to wear around. But, realize they have already had a boatload of stuff.

Could we expect a second alternate jersey or something like that? I mean, I just don't understand where they are going to use all that extra cash. Other sports get it too, but they already are getting stuff anyways.

I know some schools send alums football apparel, not sure if it's a school thing or a brand thing; gotta wonder if this will come into play with all gear coming.

Not sure how much or how often but the Athletic Dept. has sent some stuff to former Huskers from time to time.

Obvious:

I'm an alum. I'll take a gift box of adidas apparel.

I am not surprised by the deal. The only place I wanted to go was UA. Nike only gives max money to a few schools. My guess is Adidias was the best deal. Adidias is now cool with the kids. My HS became an Adidias school a few months ago. Adidias has been hitting it hard with HS. It is cool again. I think UA is now second. Nike has become yesterday's news. I know it is hard to believe. Talking with AAU coaches, they like Adidias better. If you told me this 18 months ago I wouldn't believe it.

The Omaha Public Schools just signed with Adidas. Everything you buy now as a coach has to be adidas. That's a pretty big get for them. For perspective, the district has never had an agreement with an apparel company. This is a big step.