B1G fan mis-behavior

huKSer

The article is from an OSU message board and is based on fan ejection and arrests.

http://www.elevenwarriors.com/college-football/2015/07/55371/a-look-at-2014-stadium-ejections-arrests-and-incidents-from-big-ten-football-programs

Iowa's report is pretty detailed.

NEBRASKA

The Cornhuskers reported a mess of incidents (274 to be exact) during the 2014 season, but the ejection and arrest numbers were good for sixth and tied for ninth in the conference.

The majority of incidents occurred during night games against Miami (FL) and Illinois and were for anything from intoxication, fighting, ticket disputes, or illegal sales.

All in all, Memorial Stadium seems like a pretty superb place to take in a college football game.

"Insert ugly table format here"

Ultimately subjective - one school lets more things go than another, is it the home fans or visitors that are getting in trouble.

I think Colorado having their student section ejected would destroy MSU in one game only

• 3 weeks later...

LOL - This was from 2014 when:

• Brady Hoke had a job still. This number must have been JUUUUUST after the end of the season last year, because I'd expect that number to have skyrocketed at the end of their woeful season due to the fans ready to burn down that w***e Ann Arbor....
  • Buckeye fans weren't at home. They were in New Orleans and then in Jerry's World, so they were too busy to riot...
  • Is there any surprise that Bucky's fans were at the bottom of this list? As our brothers and sisters in Buckeye Land say - "F**k Bucky"

• 2 weeks later...

Wisconsin fans are a-holes, Iowa is right there with them though.

I have heard horrible stories about Badger fans, even from one of my best friends who went to a game in Madison and has ever said anything bad about anyone.

I went last year and we partied for about 6 hours at a bar packed with Badger fans and I had zero issues at all, not one person even the slightest bit rude. Then it was on to the game with a decent walk to the stadium...again not one rude person. At the game I was sitting next to two Badger fans, super freaking cool the entire time. Later during the game a guy was so drunk he fell on the stadium steps.

After the game we went out and not one rude person. I was expecting them to be mean or nasty but we never saw it.

I have only seen Iowa fans in Lincoln...a car of them drove by and yelled out something, like, Huskers Suck or something like that. Didn't bother me! The Huskers did suck that day!