Huskerboard's 2015-16 College Football Playoff Predictions

• 1 month later...

Usually you see one "odd ball" pick, but Herby just set himself up for major failure in his predictions by doing that.

LSU has no QB/passing threat.

OU's defense: are they good enough to hold TCU and Baylor at bay for the O to capitalize?

Arizona State....I literally laughed out loud on the way to school today thinking about this one. They got piss pounded by Oregon State late last year when they were the front runner for the South Title. They are replacing, QB, RB, and the best WR they've had in quite some time. Their defense isn't great. I see AzState getting canned vs Texas A&M, and then I don't see them beating USC, Oregon, Utah, and maybe UCLA. They have the luxury of getting Arizona at home this year, but that's gunna be a tough one too. And, they just lost their RB coach on a whim a couple weeks back.

1. OSU 13-0 (VT due to suspensions, MSU & PSU both at the shoe are only games that have me nervous, OSU has been known to lay an egg at home about once a year)

2. TCU 12-0 (two tough games on schedule - OU & Baylor, should handle everyone else easily)

3. Stanford 12-1

4. Michigan State - close loss to OSU and two loss SEC, ACC champs get them in

SEC - too much parity will lead to 2 losses for Bama, Auburn, LSU + UGa will lose a game they shouldn't. Bama has two tough cross over games in UGa & rising Tenn. I only see LSU possibly getting out with 1 loss.

1. OSU 13-0 (VT due to suspensions, MSU & PSU both at the shoe are only games that have me nervous, OSU has been known to lay an egg at home about once a year)

2. TCU 12-0 (two tough games on schedule - OU & Baylor, should handle everyone else easily)

3. Stanford 12-1

4. Michigan State - close loss to OSU and two loss SEC, ACC champs get them in

SEC - too much parity will lead to 2 losses for Bama, Auburn, LSU + UGa will lose a game they shouldn't. Bama has two tough cross over games in UGa & rising Tenn. I only see LSU possibly getting out with 1 loss.

Would love to see this but I don't think it'll be Stanford out of the Pac-12. Running out of steam from the Harbaugh/Luck years.