Heavyweight: Stefan Struve vs. Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira

Heavyweight: Antônio Silva vs. Soa Palelei

Strawweight(W): Cláudia Gadelha vs. Jessica Aguilar

Preliminary Card (Fox Sports 1)

Welterweight: Demian Maia vs. Neil Magny

Light HW: Rafael Cavalcante vs. Patrick Cummins

Welterweight: Warlley Alves vs. Nordine Taleb

Bantamweight: Iuri Alcântara vs. Leandro Issa

Overall not blown away by either card. Headliners are both nice fights. I think people continue to doubt Dillashaw but I think he is a smart enough fighter to know how to beat Renan for a second time. Always enjoy watching Joe Lauzon fight but outside of that, the card does nothing for me.

Brazil is always a fun place to see fights, but also have a lot of no name brazilians or guys past there time. I am really interested in the Maia/Magny fight. Magny has won 7 in a row and is looking more and more like a legit guy. I am not a big Rousey fan, but Correia is scum. The crap she said about Rousey not killing herself is over the line and especially for an overrated fighter like her.

Rousey is on record saying she will punish Correia and I believe her. I honestly think she will break her arm... Rousey is insane and while she hasnt proven her chin yet, she has proven she can take enough shots to get you in a spot to use her Judo and from there she owns her division.

UFC is hit or miss. All the extra fight cards help build the sport, but water things down majorly. Also fights getting pulled because of injury has greatly hurt the UFC.

• 2 weeks later...

Dude....Bethe isn't doing herself any favors. The fight is already hyped but she's got her mouth running constantly. I just hope Rousey doesn't end it too fast. I want to see Bethe actually take a thorough beating. She's earned it.

Dillashaw wins.

Lauzon is a great fighter and always leaves it all out there.

That Brazilian crowd will be rocking as always, you're right Minnesota, especaily with both Nog's fighting. Shogun is gonna dominate that fight though IMO.

Struve and Antonio Nog might actually be a decent fight. I could even give the nod to Strive on this one. I just haven't been blown away by either Nogueira for awhile.

Aside from that, I'm not extremely interested in any of the other fights.

Rousy is ready that's for sure. Damn she bulked up.

One fighter to watch is Neil magny. Doesnt seem like much but the guy is on an impressive winning streak.

Rousey will break Bethe arm, and she deserves it. Not a bad card but mainly guys a bit past their prime.

Yra, especially Big Nog and Lil Nog. Much respect for their careers, but they keep fighting in these big events and its hardly been impressive lately. Maybe tonight they change that.

One fighter to watch is Neil magny. Doesnt seem like much but the guy is on an impressive winning streak.

Rousey will break Bethe arm, and she deserves it. Not a bad card but mainly guys a bit past their prime.

Yra, especially Big Nog and Lil Nog. Much respect for their careers, but they keep fighting in these big events and its hardly been impressive lately. Maybe tonight they change that.

I am not a fan of the Brazilian cards for this reason. See former studs and a bunch of no name guys... I am not a huge fan of brazilians in terms of fighting style.

I actually think Rousey will get cheered by the Brazilians.

Also, ignore what i said.. Magney lost.

I hope you watched UFC fight night in Chicago last weekend. I was in Chicago last weekend to see my brother play the Cubs and I ended up going to see the fights live. Damn, the main card was excellent. Every fight was entertaining. Meisha Tate is def a crowd favorite. The crowd was going nuts for her during her entrance, during the fight and after she won. The main event was great too. The guy who got kicked in the balls, I could hear it from the cheap seats at United Center haha