SIGNED - RB Jordan Stevenson

After watching his Hudl video. Does anyone think he reminds you of Ameer? Not giant running back but looks strongggggggggggggggg. Also this thought just popped in my head? How many 4 star running backs did Riley recruited at Oregon St.? I'm interested to see any changes in recruiting production with more tools and resources.

It has been said that he is a "faster" Ameer.

Ran an electronic 4.37

spoke to a very credible source so I hope if anyone fact checks me I don't look like a douche but here it is.

Wisconsin admissions have an algorithm to factor admissions. GPA, SAT, etc. if one is a little low, the others have to be higher to make up the difference.

Stevenson missed by .2 on their scale. The decision to admit went all the way to the chancellor. She denied admission.

Barry Alvarez, I heard, is on a mission to change the way the numbers are crunched by Specific major in order to possibly avoid this moving forward.

I don't know if it adds to the conversation but it was an interesting conversation I had with the person. He believes that this kid would have given Corey Clement a run at #1 this year. He said he would be surprised if he didn't jump the depth chart quickly here.

spoke to a very credible source so I hope if anyone fact checks me I don't look like a douche but here it is.

Wisconsin admissions have an algorithm to factor admissions. GPA, SAT, etc. if one is a little low, the others have to be higher to make up the difference.

Stevenson missed by .2 on their scale. The decision to admit went all the way to the chancellor. She denied admission.

Barry Alvarez, I heard, is on a mission to change the way the numbers are crunched by Specific major in order to possibly avoid this moving forward.

I don't know if it adds to the conversation but it was an interesting conversation I had with the person. He believes that this kid would have given Corey Clement a run at #1 this year. He said he would be surprised if he didn't jump the depth chart quickly here.

I have no reason to doubt you and I'm sure that .2 is an incredibly small window to miss by, but by any chance you know or can put in perspective what that .2 value is? .2 out of 5, 10, 100?

I have no reason to doubt you and I'm sure that .2 is an incredibly small window to miss by, but by any chance you know or can put in perspective what that .2 value is? .2 out of 5, 10, 100?

Agreed. I have no idea what .2 means without context.

Also, I don't get why the major would matter. If it does, that's stupid, and all their players should come in undeclared. Unless there's a rule against that too?

Also, I don't get why the major would matter. If it does, that's stupid, and all their players should come in undeclared. Unless there's a rule against that too?

Not sure major necessarily matters. But, I can say that at some universities (UNL for sure, as that's where I went) admission requirements are dependent on the college you are attending. For instance, I entered UNL in the College of Engineering. The admissions requirements for COE were more stringent than those of, say, the College of Business. For comparison, CBA required an ACT score of 20 while COE required an ACT score of 24 (at least that was the case in 2004 when I started college). Though, I'm guessing that because Wisconsin's admissions are so damned tight, there's no need to require certain majors/colleges to have separate requirements. But, I'm not sure if any of this applies to scholarship athletes, or if they just have a standard admission requirement.

Looks like Ameer 2.0

Now he needs to develop that all-pro cut

he looks more like "senior" Ameer... Ameer put on a lot of bulk from freshman to senior year. This kid is already coming in pretty bulky...or so it seems from the pics i've seen.

Not sure major necessarily matters. But, I can say that at some universities (UNL for sure, as that's where I went) admission requirements are dependent on the college you are attending. For instance, I entered UNL in the College of Engineering. The admissions requirements for COE were more stringent than those of, say, the College of Business. For comparison, CBA required an ACT score of 20 while COE required an ACT score of 24 (at least that was the case in 2004 when I started college). Though, I'm guessing that because Wisconsin's admissions are so damned tight, there's no need to require certain majors/colleges to have separate requirements. But, I'm not sure if any of this applies to scholarship athletes, or if they just have a standard admission requirement.

That I'm aware of, but at least at UNL you still get accepted to the university if you don't meet the college's requirements. For instance I wasn't accepted into Engineering because I hadn't taken physics so I took physics my 1st semester and then applied to the college.