SIGNED - RB Jordan Stevenson

There is an article on rivals in which he is quoted to saying they told him he'd be the only RB taken if he committed

If this is the prototypical guy they want for RB in Riley's offense, I think we are all going to have to adjust our eyes from expecting an elusive, scatback/all purpose back with top-end speed to a NFL type, run between the tackles, catching balls out of the backfield, and pass blocking.

I could live with that.

Tom, if he's in a different mold from the other RB offers Riley has made, do you think maybe they'll take another in this class? Or unlikely, given the position?

I read on another site that he wanted Nebraska to commit to him being the RB taken in the class, but that could just be a myth so take it for what it's worth

Pulled these from the Ozigbo thread. I'm not saying don't recruit him, but I'm never a fan of assuring a kid one thing(if they did) and then not holding your end of that after he's signed.

There is an article on rivals in which he is quoted to saying they told him he'd be the only RB taken if he committed

If this is the prototypical guy they want for RB in Riley's offense, I think we are all going to have to adjust our eyes from expecting an elusive, scatback/all purpose back with top-end speed to a NFL type, run between the tackles, catching balls out of the backfield, and pass blocking.

I could live with that.

Tom, if he's in a different mold from the other RB offers Riley has made, do you think maybe they'll take another in this class? Or unlikely, given the position?

I read on another site that he wanted Nebraska to commit to him being the RB taken in the class, but that could just be a myth so take it for what it's worth

Pulled these from the Ozigbo thread. I'm not saying don't recruit him, but I'm never a fan of assuring a kid one thing(if they did) and then not holding your end of that after he's signed.

not in the same class. Stevenson would be eligible this fall. .

I could live with that.

not in the same class. Stevenson would be eligible this fall. .

They are both Class of 2015. Stevenson is a late "free agent", as it were. Both are true freshmen this fall.