Cheesebread/Picture Is Showing Now

This cheesebread is better than Pizza Huts. You can adjust the ingredients as you prefer them. I did measure the last time I did it and wrote down how much I used.

Steak/ Potato Salad/Cheesebread in picture.

Cheesebread:

Fairy Dust:

1-(32-oz.)-Jar Kraft Parmesan Cheese

8 T. Garlic Powder

4 T. Oregano

1 Tsp. Onion Salt

Mix all the Fairy Dust ingredients together and put it in the empty Kraft Parmesan Cheese shaker.

Slice French Bread according to how many slices you need; don't cut it thin!

Put some softened butter in a bowl-(according to how much you think you need to spread on the bread slices)-and sprinkle in Garlic Powder-(how much you like)-mix.

Spread butter/garlic powder mixture on both sides of French Bread.

Cover the top of each slice of bread with Finely Shredded Parmesan Cheese Blend and then put Shredded Mozzarella Cheese over the Finely Shredded Parmesan Cheese Blend and cover that with some more Shredded Parmesan Cheese Blend. Shake Fairy Dust over the top.

I put the bread in a tupperware container and refrigerate it until I need it for dinner, one less thing to do at dinner time:)

Bake at 325 degrees until the cheese is melted. We like it when it is a little brown on top, but, bake it for how long you like it. Keep an eye out on it.