*****Official College Football Thread - 2015 Edition*****

Mavric

I think Bama has a down year and lets Wiscy saty around a bit. But in the end, Saban has been at Bama for a while now and Wiscy is breaking in Chryst. Bama by a couple scores in the end I am guessing. Hope I am wrong.

Side note, guessing ESECPN wants Bama to absolutely dismantle Wiscy.

Vote In The Only College Football Poll That Matters—The Deadspin 25

The Deadspin 25 will rely on you—the readers, the public—to lay out the best teams in college football. We’ll cover whoever you vote in, regardless of their stature in the game. Our previews of the best 25 (or so) teams in college football will be dictated by the choices you make here. This is to say that whatever happens is your own damn fault.

You have one week to vote. We’ll release the results of this poll via a countdown of team previews, which will accompany our conference previews, starting with No. 25 next Tuesday.

• Fire 2

Vote In The Only College Football Poll That Matters—The Deadspin 25

The Deadspin 25 will rely on you—the readers, the public—to lay out the best teams in college football. We’ll cover whoever you vote in, regardless of their stature in the game. Our previews of the best 25 (or so) teams in college football will be dictated by the choices you make here. This is to say that whatever happens is your own damn fault.

You have one week to vote. We’ll release the results of this poll via a countdown of team previews, which will accompany our conference previews, starting with No. 25 next Tuesday.

Voting ends at noon today! :lol: