HuskerBoard Recruiting Predictor 2017

Coming to a Recruiting Forum near you....

The HuskerBoard Recruiting Predictor

I'll be adding a poll to each recruit's profile thread for people to put in their prediction for which school a recruit will choose. We'll start with the Class of 2017 and add future classes as we go. Hopefully you'll be predicting Nebraska a lot but you can put in a prediction for any school.

We'll be keeping track of which members are the best Predictors. I'm still working on a scoring system but right now I'm thinking 5 points for a correct Prediction with some bonus for how far ahead you put in your Prediction. You'll only be eligible to score points if you make a post stating your Prediction. You're free to change it at any time before the recruit announces his choice - just post stating your new choice and change your vote in the poll. I'll start the poll with a couple schools that seem to be front-runners but feel free to post any school. I'll get them added to the poll as soon as I can and then you can vote there.

I'm open to suggestions on any part of this whole process so consider this an open forum to throw out your ideas or comment on other ideas.

Standings

• Fire 4

Did I unintentionally start this thread with my post to give Mav an idea? If so alright it is a great idea and I think we do need our own predictions for recruits like the services do.

I highly recommend voting a name though and having ten or so names for the thread

Dont have a name yet

I'll share some credit around but there's been a couple others who've suggested something like it. Just finally got around to doing it.

We could absolutely vote on a name. Assuming we get enough suggestions to have a vote.