HuskerBoard Recruiting Predictor 2017

Still don't like this... is there really no way to differentiate from a thread that has new content and a thread that someone just voted on?

On my mobile, the threads that only have new votes will mark as read once I go back to the recruiting forum via the buttonat the top left of the screen and renter the 2017 forum. Not ideal but how I go around it
Doesn't work on my iPhone. You got a Razr or something?

I lied somewhat. Once all the threads that actually have new messages have been read, the threads with votes show as read on my iPhone 6s. Was the same way with my Driod Ultra

Still don't like this... is there really no way to differentiate from a thread that has new content and a thread that someone just voted on?

On my mobile, the threads that only have new votes will mark as read once I go back to the recruiting forum via the buttonat the top left of the screen and renter the 2017 forum. Not ideal but how I go around it
I lied somewhat. Once all the threads that actually have new messages have been read, the threads with votes show as read on my iPhone 6s. Was the same way with my Driod Ultra
That works. Thanks man!

That works. Thanks man!

Glad it worked! Thought maybe I was crazy.

Djimon Colbert

Who voted for: Iowa

Decked, amhynes89, Dr. Strangelove, blinky, GM_Tood, Treand3, girlknowsfootball, corkman 27, Sker4Ever, Savage Husker, Mavric, Huskr25, Warrior10, Tommyboy778, HoneyBBQ, Lakehusker, WVhuskerXX, bisonwiches, Brouhaha, swmohusker, Husker2019, Jags04

Did the scoring get finalized? What happens if a kid commits and then decommits? Is there an option to track not just total correct picks, but also the percentage correct? Those would be the two scoring options I would like to see tracked.

Just read this thread for the first time, now I understand why some of these kids pages have the bolded unread notification and I saw no new posts. That was very frustrating until now! haha

Did the scoring get finalized? What happens if a kid commits and then decommits? Is there an option to track not just total correct picks, but also the percentage correct? Those would be the two scoring options I would like to see tracked.

Just read this thread for the first time, now I understand why some of these kids pages have the bolded unread notification and I saw no new posts. That was very frustrating until now! haha

If a kid decommits, those points will be taken away.

I'd like to track the percentage correct but honestly just don't want to take the time to do it.

I'd like to track the percentage correct but honestly just don't want to take the time to do it.

That is a lot of work.

I like the game, keeps the recruiting forum fun. I would also say it's another layer that makes Huskerboard's recruiting forum among the best.

• Fire 1

That is a lot of work.

I like the game, keeps the recruiting forum fun. I would also say it's another layer that makes Huskerboard's recruiting forum among the best.

post-11009-0-08213500-1457472650_thumb.png

But really, I hear that. Thanks for what you are doing though.

• Fire 1