Is the Big10 Network allowing OSU to become the Texas of the Big 10?

While I am not able to watch it for hours on end, it seems every time I turn to the BTN they have a replay of OSU playing Michigan or Michigan State or Wisconsin. I understand we are a bit of a step sister and OSU is the defending National Champ. The only games I ever see of Nebraska's are the Georgia Bowl win, the home win vs Mo from 2010 I think and once I saw us vs MSU in 12 maybe. Do they not have the rights to our former games? I'm going to start calling it the "Buckeye Network".

Make no mistake, the B1G is about Ohio State and Michigan and then everybody else. Do something extraordinary and the network will give you some play time but do what Nebraska has done for the past 3 years and you aren't going to get much in the way of highlights being replayed, unless you're on the wrong side of the highlight reel. Maybe I've missed it but I find it strange that they aren't playing the hell out of the 408 game. I guess we can be thankful for that.

While I am not able to watch it for hours on end, it seems every time I turn to the BTN they have a replay of OSU playing Michigan or Michigan State or Wisconsin. I understand we are a bit of a step sister and OSU is the defending National Champ. The only games I ever see of Nebraska's are the Georgia Bowl win, the home win vs Mo from 2010 I think and once I saw us vs MSU in 12 maybe. Do they not have the rights to our former games? I'm going to start calling it the "Buckeye Network".

Who cares? You want to watch a Husker game, go to youtube. It's not like you won't get to see the live games.

BTW, they have been playing plenty of other programs games, Illinois, Purdue, etc...I know this because when I'm in my office working on projects I have the TV on either Big10 or Pac12 network.

It's the offseason. They go with whoever wins the conference that year or whoever is favored to win it the next year. Last offseason there was a lot of Wisconsin games.

:yeah

Same with the SEC Network - it's "all Bama, all the time". Why? Because they rule the conference in terms of championships. Most of the Big 5 Conferences have one or two teams that are the bell cows. For the SEC, it's Alabama. For the B1G, it's OSU, followed by Michigan State. For the Pac 12, it's been Oregon, and so on.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't think that they do.