Deondrick Glass, Katy HS class of 2019

I don't know how far out ya'll are looking, but I just watched this video of an incoming freshman. I don't have any stats as far as size, weight, speed, but from his 8th grade video if he stays healthy and progresses thru the Katy program he will be a force to be reckoned with by the time he is ready to go to the next level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzSgMHKYJvY

With Adam Taylor now being a Husker, your coaching staff has an open door with Katy's HC Gary Joseph. Wouldn't hurt to give the season about a month and then touch base with Coach Joseph. You could bring coach Joseph up to speed on how former Katy RB and now Husker RB Adam Taylor is doing and then ask if he would give a heads-up on young Deondrick.

Thanks for the info! Always interesting to see what you guys have on the horizon.

The threads in the year-specific forums are for prospects that the Huskers have offered. I'm going to move this thread to the main Recruiting forum which has thread for other guys that don't have Husker offers yet. Please keep us updated there.

Thanks.

I just saw this kids 8th grade Football highlight video on the Katy Tiger Katy message board and thought I would share it with ya'll. The Husker coaching staff has an open door to the Katy Athletic

Dept as one of Katy's finest RBs, Adam Taylor is now a Husker competing for a starting position on this years team. It just might be a good time for new coach Riley to give Katy coach Joseph a

social call and bring him up to speed on Adam's progress ... and while he has coach Joseph on the

phone Riley might ask for a "heads-up on this incoming freshman Deondrick Glass.

It might be a little early, but this kid at the ripe old age of 14 is displaying some crazy good

football skills. Personally, I would love to see this kid at the QB position as Katy seems to

have a never ending stable of RBs. Deondrick's Jr. High teammates refer to him as "showtime"

and I would have to agree that would be a proper description for him.

The word on the street is that some other Texas powerhouse teams are recruiting him to come play at their schools. The Allen Eagles are rumored to have offered his Dad a job up in the Dallas area, but it is not going to work. The Eagles are only offering a per-diem that would only cover a one bedroom apartment while we here at Katy are offering a ranch complete with cattle and an unlimited water supply. A little humor on the recruiting :)

I just saw this kids 8th grade Football highlight video on the Katy Tiger Katy message board and thought I would share it with ya'll. The Husker coaching staff has an open door to the Katy Athletic

Dept as one of Katy's finest RBs, Adam Taylor is now a Husker competing for a starting position on this years team. It just might be a good time for new coach Riley to give Katy coach Joseph a

social call and bring him up to speed on Adam's progress ... and while he has coach Joseph on the

phone Riley might ask for a "heads-up on this incoming freshman Deondrick Glass.

It might be a little early, but this kid at the ripe old age of 14 is displaying some crazy good

football skills. Personally, I would love to see this kid at the QB position as Katy seems to

have a never ending stable of RBs. Deondrick's Jr. High teammates refer to him as "showtime"

The word on the street is that some other Texas powerhouse teams are recruiting him to come play at their schools. The Allen Eagles are rumored to have offered his Dad a job up in the Dallas area, but it is not going to work. The Eagles are only offering a per-diem that would only cover a one bedroom apartment while we here at Katy are offering a ranch complete with cattle and an unlimited water supply. A little humor on the recruiting :)

• Fire 1