A look at rep points over the years

We started using rep points on HuskerBoard four or five years ago. A few months after that, people started paying attention to who had how many rep points, and after several such conversations over the years, I started jotting down data in a spreadsheet. I have a list of rep points from 7/2/2012 through 5/4/2015, or just about three years' of data. Enjoy!

0KuNJmj.png

V4KbOdu.pngFhNXJUc.png

CYe50NS.pngW0mdRoP.png

n8iPYWv.png

Here's a random sample of some of the guys on a chart. I picked these names because they showed some interesting movement over the years.

FPNb3qB.png

So there you go. A bit of a database of Rep points.

• Fire 4

Hedley basically stopped coming to the site for a year. He only lost ground because others around him were still posting and he wasn't.

Landlord, your rise to the top three coincided with your video posts. People really like those. Polo's ascension was fueled by the Bo debate, while Mavric's started about the time he started taking over the Recruiting forums, and continued as he became a Mod.

Hedley basically stopped coming to the site for a year. He only lost ground because others around him were still posting and he wasn't.

Landlord, your rise to the top three coincided with your video posts. People really like those. Polo's ascension was fueled by the Bo debate, while Mavric's started about the time he started taking over the Recruiting forums, and continued as he became a Mod.

What's really interesting about that to me is that the 2013 season video, which had what like 75 +1's or something close to that, coincided with a general dropoff, and that I've stayed relatively exactly the same even before/after posting a lot of video content.

Seems like a lot less people like me over the last 6 months but I'm still trucking along eff the haters.