Types of Husker fans you will encounter

Redux

Hey....I'm not ashamed to say many times on game day I am the "I miss college" fan. Dang, those years were fun.

I would also fall into the "be nice to opposing fans" fan, but not because I want to make sure we are the "best fans", I just think its fun and I don't see a reason to be an a$$hole. A large part of game day fun is the opposing fans and talking about football.

• Fire 2

Those are great!

Given these choices, I guess I'm a cross between "Wouldn't it be crazy if we went undefeated this year" & "I miss college" fan types.

But some of those others nail some posters here to a T.

"I'm actually just here to tailgate" has got to be Teach. And we seem to have plenty of "I almost played college football at a junior college so I know everything" types. Especially if we included some who coach football at various levels shy of D1.

I am not sure I am 100% any of those fans, but I have a little of each in me. When I was younger it was all about seeing the game, but as I have got older it is about soaking up the whole atmosphere and enjoying the tailgate or bar I am at along with going to the game. I love hanging out after the game also. I definitely don't get as mad as I used to when I was younger if they lost.

I am not sure I am 100% any of those fans, but I have a little of each in me. When I was younger it was all about seeing the game, but as I have got older it is about soaking up the whole atmosphere and enjoying the tailgate or bar I am at along with going to the game. I love hanging out after the game also. I definitely don't get as mad as I used to when I was younger if they lost.

You weren't that much younger last year, just saying.

Since I won't be making a year games this year, please take and post as many photos of the "I'm just here to look cute" fans. I also encourage all of you to drink a beer or 2 for me

Ok. At the first game I'm at I'll take pictures of all the muscular men. Maybe I'll ask if they can flex their glutes.