How will TCU fair at Minnesota?

ScottyIce

TCU can be beat. Just glancing back their 2014 schedule it looks like they survived a couple close games with mediocre teams. LINK They only beat Kansas by four points at home, and won by four over a 7-6 West Virginia team.

Wouldn't surprise me to see The Gophers win this one: Minny 24-17.

I don't hold much hope for Minny to pull off the upset, but how great would it be for the Big Ten? TCU is a preseason playoff favorite and my pick to win the Big 12. Knocking them off early would go a long way towards changing the way others look at the Big Ten.

That said, TCU 41 Minnesota 28

Though I'm hoping that Minnesota can pull off an upset--the Big Ten has the opportunity for a MAJOR opening week if Minnesota can beat #2 TCU, Ohio State can win at Virginia Tech, Michigan can win at Utah, Nebraska can beat BYU, and if Wisconsin can beat #3 Alabama--I don't think Minnesota will do it. TCU is just loaded across the board and Minnesota needs to find a way to be explosive because TCU is going to put up the points. I could see this game staying close for a half, maybe three quarters before TCU pulls away.

TCU 34

Minnesota 20