1620 the Zone poll: 20k or a National Championship?

1620 the Zone poll: 20k straight or a National Championship?  

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So in essence it's a poll to show who would sell their team out if given the chance. 100% of HB will lose that money when they die. Championships are legacy.

Legacy doesn't mean much when you're trying to claw your way out of debt. That kind of money could provide a lot of things for a family that your favorite team winning a championship couldn't.

So in essence it's a poll to show who would sell their team out if given the chance. 100% of HB will lose that money when they die. Championships are legacy.

Legacy doesn't mean much when you're trying to claw your way out of debt. That kind of money could provide a lot of things for a family that your favorite team winning a championship couldn't.

EXACTLY. That money can help pay bills/ help your family..

FAITH/FAMILY/FOOTBALL.... In that order.

Cant take the Husker championship shirt with you when you die either.

EXACTLY. That money can help pay bills/ help your family..

FAITH/FAMILY/FOOTBALL.... In that order.

Cant take the Husker championship shirt with you when you die either.

But I can sure as sh#t be buried in it. :)

• Fire 1

Maybe a better poll would be to name your price. Interesting question.

There's a whole area of psychology dedicated to this. It's called delayed discounting. The prototypical example is would you rather have 10 dollars now or 100 dollars a year from now. You can adjust both the time and the amount of money at both points. Gives you some pretty interesting results.

Does that have to assume Nebraska wins another National Championship? :ahhhhhhhh

I said gimme the money.

If it was NU's first ever title I might say gimme the trophy.

So if it's Oregon, I would choose the trophy. I think it's time for them to formerly join the elite programs around the country.

And I'm tired of the jokes about Oregon's O on the field standing for how many national championships they have. Lol

Having trouble believing there are people (other than a handful of ultra rich) that would really, seriously, actually take the championship instead of the money. Thinking a lot of people blowing on the internet would change their tune if the cash was on the table in front of them. Or maybe I'm just greedy. I love tosee the Huskers win as much as the next guy but $20K.......yeah, I'll take the cash.

I said gimme the money.

If it was NU's first ever title I might say gimme the trophy.

So if it's Oregon, I would choose the trophy. I think it's time for them to formerly join the elite programs around the country.

And I'm tired of the jokes about Oregon's O on the field standing for how many national championships they have. Lol

Sports bigamist.

• Fire 1