Okay: Your Saturday Itinerary...What does it look like?

teachercd

Here is what it will look like for my group...

9am: Everyone arrives at my house for some Jello-Shots (that I still need to make). I anticipate 1 friend being late.

9:30am: Load up in two cars and hit the road with a road drink. Spotify playlist has been created (by a friend) with a lot of Steve Aoki...who I don't really even know. Best part...I am not driving. It is also a ratio of 5 girls to 3 dudes (one is married but well...)

10:45am: Complain about where to park and finally decide on a spot.

11:00am: This is where it gets a bit tricky...which bar to hit first. I am going to say we hit The Bar The Bar, from there The Rail and over to Sandy's...A stop over at Brothers and off to Embassy.

By this time we should be thinking "where to watch the game" so we will stop over at Barry's around 1:30 for a drink and realize that it is super packed and decide that we should walk over to the Rail Yard...where beer prices will jump up about 200%

Watch the first half at the Rail Yard and realize that it is blazing hot out...

4:15: Halftime will mean we need some AC...we will make a run for a bar that can cool us down and watch the rest of the game there while frantically putting in more bets.

6pm: On the road back IF my one buddy doesn't get pouty and make us stay longer...

7:30 back in Omaha and either do some partying at my house or hit up Tanners.

CAN'T WAIT!

8:30am - tee time at Wilderness Ridge

10:30-11:00 - tailgating at Haymarket, probably with a quick stop at Longwells in the Railyard

2:00 - head to the stadium

6:00 - celebrate the most impressive season opening victory in decades

6:30 - relax and recooperate for a bit

10:00 - go out on O street

Wake up at the cabin

fart around until 2:30

Go to game room and kick the sh#t out of any kids watching TV

sit down on leather sofa with lots of beers

Take total control of the television for 3 hours

Get drunk

scream at TV

High five strangers that don't give a rats ass about the Huskers

stumble back to cabin for supper

continue drinking

pass out

6 am: Stagger downstairs to feed the cat so he stops pouncing on my head

6:05: Go back to bed

8ish: Get up for breakfast. Consider cracking a beer. Think to self: Self, you can't have a beer before noon if a game isn't on.

8:10: Pick up remnants from last night's drinking/football watching.

8:20: Shower (shower beer possible)

9ish: Prepare gameday foods (still not sure what we're having since my girlfriend is being stubborn)

10: Crack open beer and turn on early game. Read some Huskerboard and Twitter.

1ish: Get nervous for Husker game. Then watch game and either bl ack out from celebrating or space out to the numbness of a loss (I don't foresee the space out part)

8:30am - tee time at Wilderness Ridge

10:30-11:00 - tailgating at Haymarket, probably with a quick stop at Longwells in the Railyard

2:00 - head to the stadium

6:00 - celebrate the most impressive season opening victory in decades

6:30 - relax and recooperate for a bit

10:00 - go out on O street

Longwells is bar closest to the PBA, right?

I like Wilderness Ridge!

6 am: Stagger downstairs to feed the cat so he stops pouncing on my head

6:05: Go back to bed

8ish: Get up for breakfast. Consider cracking a beer. Think to self: Self, you can't have a beer before noon if a game isn't on.

8:10: Pick up remnants from last night's drinking/football watching.

8:20: Shower (shower beer possible)

9ish: Prepare gameday foods (still not sure what we're having since my girlfriend is being stubborn)

10: Crack open beer and turn on early game. Read some Huskerboard and Twitter.

1ish: Get nervous for Husker game. Then watch game and either bl ack out from celebrating or space out to the numbness of a loss (I don't foresee the space out part)

Ha! I love your 8ish and 10am! That is awesome!

I get a more simple game day

6:30-7:00AM listen to baby start and stop crying in hopes she will go back to sleep

7:00AM verify she is not going back, get up.

7:15AM stop dry heaving at whatever the baby left me as a gift from the night/early morning hours

7:30AM pass baby onto mommy.

8:00AM mow grass

8:10AM complain it's too hot to mow grass, grab beer

9:00AM start watching early games

9:01AM listen to wife pissing and moaning about watching football already

9:02AM start opening of 2 beers, pound 1.

9:03AM listen to wife complain about drinking so early

10:00AM Still watching football and flipping channels. Put baby in Husker gear for the game.

10:30AM - 11:30AM fight with baby to take a nap so she wont scream throughout the game

12:00AM change baby, get all her snacks ready, make 2 bottles

12:30AM start NU game and inform wife if baby needs something she's the one on duty for the next 3 hours.

PS, On the West coast, so times will be different.

• Fire 1

Between 5 and 6 AM: Wake up because I always wake up early, especially on the first Husker game of the season. Go to the gym for a terrible workout.

7 AM: Get home, put out the Husker flag, go inside to eat breakfast and make coffee

7:30 AM: Fire up my laptop to read the game previews on Omaha.com and LJS. Drink coffee.

8:00 to 10:00 AM: Try to do something to waste time. I may clean up the house a bit, may watch some TV (EPL or college football shows on ESPN, FOX, or BTN), or other stuff to waste time.

10:00 AM: Start watching college football. Get a minor boner.

12:00 Eat some lunch, probably leftovers from the dinner on Friday. I think we are making tacos.

1:00 Think about when I am gonna start drinking beer. Tell myself that I should probably wait until halftime since we are going to a party later that night and don't need to be drinking ALL DAY.

1:03 Crack open a beer.

1:30 Watch Mike lead the team out of the Tunnel Walk. Get Riled up!!!

1:30-5:00 Nervously watch a close game. Drink a lot of beer. Try not to get too drunk. Try not to hit one of my kids or wife.

5:01 Hopefully end up happy after a Big Red victory.

5:30 Go to a neighbor's for a Beer-lympics party. Continue to get really drunk.

9:00 Pass out

7:30 tee time at Prairie Club. (only get to play 1 time a year)

7:32 look for first lost ball of the round

10:30 tally up card for a crowd pleasing 98 (gotta keep it under 100)

10:30-12:00 Have beers in the clubhouse

12-2:30 eat lunch and get ready for game

2:30-6:00 Watch us pummel BYU

6-12:00 Enjoy that first win feeling and hang out with family and friends.

Friday

7-9:00 PM Load the vehicle with tailgate equipment (chairs, tents, sand bags :(, tables, grills, generator)

7-9:00 PM Wife preps all the food for the tailgate

Saturday

6:00 take the dog potty

6:30 Pour Ice over the refreshments and load the coolers in the vehicle

7:00 Shower and dress in red

7:30 Check for the 15th time that I have the Parking pass and game tickets

8:20 Load Wife and head to the PBA lot

8:30-9:00 Unload and setup way to much crap for two people

9:00 Crack open first beer wondering where the heck are all our friends and family, why are they late every game

11:30 start cooking whatever masterpiece my wonderful wife came up with on the the grill

12:00 try and eat something before all the guest devour everything that we just cooked

12:30 sit and relax for the first time since Woofy licked my face at 5:50 to go out

1:30 Tear down some of the tailgate and start to walk to "The Stadium"

1:45 Walk thru the gates, and make my way to our seats and start getting butterfly's in my stomach

1:55 Sit down and start watching the the Pre-game on the jumbo tron

2:25 Tunnel walk show starts and the hair on my neck stands up and almost get to the verge of emotional, which leads to excited.

6:00 Walk back crack another beer as we finish the tear down listen to the post-game

6:30 Get back home, watch the entire game from the DVR and analyze everything that happened

Crash until Sunday around 8-10am :D

• Fire 1

Between 5 and 6 AM: Wake up because I always wake up early, especially on the first Husker game of the season. Go to the gym for a terrible workout.

7 AM: Get home, put out the Husker flag, go inside to eat breakfast and make coffee

7:30 AM: Fire up my laptop to read the game previews on Omaha.com and LJS. Drink coffee.

8:00 to 10:00 AM: Try to do something to waste time. I may clean up the house a bit, may watch some TV (EPL or college football shows on ESPN, FOX, or BTN), or other stuff to waste time.

12:00 Eat some lunch, probably leftovers from the dinner on Friday. I think we are making tacos.

1:00 Think about when I am gonna start drinking beer. Tell myself that I should probably wait until halftime since we are going to a party later that night and don't need to be drinking ALL DAY.

1:30-5:00 Nervously watch a close game. Drink a lot of beer. Try not to get too drunk. Try not to hit one of my kids or wife.

Dude...no way you last 3 minutes before thinking about cracking a beer and actually cracking one.

Dude...no way you last 3 minutes before thinking about cracking a beer and actually cracking one.

Well, if I have to respond to all the texts and pics that you and a certain married friend of ours who can't keep his hands to himself, it could take 3 minutes before going to get a beer.

Well, if I have to respond to all the texts and pics that you and a certain married friend of ours who can't keep his hands to himself, it could take 3 minutes before going to get a beer.

Prediction: Our married friend will either not have a ring on...or will have a fake finger over his ring finger for plausible deniability.

"Did you take your ring off?"

- What...noooooooooo...of course not

6:00 or 7:00 am - Start Film study of our offense from the night before. Make up Tendency charts to know what our opponents know about ourselves.

9:00am - Turn on College Game Day, Finish up film study, start watching next Friday's opponent.

9:30am - Wake up my wife with Nebraska's "Can you feel it" followed by Oregon's Fight song.

9:31am - Wife tells me to shut up.

9:32-11:00am - Prep queso, sloppy joes, baked beans and start marinading steaks for that night

11:01am - 12:01pm - Friends and my parents arrive at our house for Big Red Sloppy Joes, baked beans, chips/queso, salads and drinks

12:02-2:30 - Watch 11am games, continue drinking/social pregame.

2:30 - ??? - HUSKERS!!!

6:00 - Steaks on the grill, get food back out for supper Friends and Parents still here

7:00 - Parents leave, Friends stay, drink more, and Oregon Ducks Kickoff.

10:00 - Continue celebration of a great opening weekend of college football.

??? - Watch college football final, then nighty nighty.