JUST WANTED TO SAY...

GSG

GO BIG RED!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S FINALLY HERE! THIS OFFSEASON HAD TO BE ONE OF THE LONGEST IN HUSKER HISTORY. MANY, MANY THINGS HAVE CHANGED, BUT THE ONE THING REMAINS IS THAT WE'RE ALL HUSKER FANS!

herbie-husker-o.gif

I KNOW WE LOST SOME PEOPLE THIS YEAR

02-forthehomies.gif

BUT WE MUST CARRY ON!

I'VE BEEN ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD FOR MORE YEARS THAN I'D LIKE TO COUNT AND SPENT MORE HOURS ON HERE THAN I'D CARE TO ADMIT.

I STILL LOVE COMING HERE AND JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU TO ALL THE ADMINS, MODS, FORMER MODS, POSTERS, AND BANNED POSTERS FOR MAKING THIS PLACE WHAT IT IS.

NOW LET'S GO KICK SOME COUGAR ASS!!

• Fire 8

GO BIG RED!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S FINALLY HERE! THIS OFFSEASON HAD TO BE ONE OF THE LONGEST IN HUSKER HISTORY. MANY, MANY THINGS HAVE CHANGED, BUT THE ONE THING REMAINS IS THAT WE'RE ALL HUSKER FANS!

herbie-husker-o.gif

I KNOW WE LOST SOME PEOPLE THIS YEAR

02-forthehomies.gif

BUT WE MUST CARRY ON!

I'VE BEEN ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD FOR MORE YEARS THAN I'D LIKE TO COUNT AND SPENT MORE HOURS ON HERE THAN I'D CARE TO ADMIT.

I STILL LOVE COMING HERE AND JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU TO ALL THE ADMINS, MODS, FORMER MODS, POSTERS, AND BANNED POSTERS FOR MAKING THIS PLACE WHAT IT IS.

NOW LET'S GO KICK SOME COUGAR ASS!!

MikeRileyPointTongue.gif

• Fire 2

Speaking of banned posters, there are several members that were very prominent that I don't see anymore. I usually get really busy in the spring and don't get a chance to follow the 'board during that time of year. Did something happen after the regime change? I've heard mention of "the purge". Were there a lot of casualties? Off the top of my head NUPolo-something or other, and... dammit, I seem to know posters more by their avatar than by their name. Oh well, it doesn't really matter, just curious.