Injury updates

While we're all still smarting from the loss (and I might add 41 some passing plays... really? Square peg round whole? Joe Dailey? Not saying Tommy was terrible, but there wasn't even an attempt at establishing the run.) Anyway, does anyone have any injury updates? We ended up with quite a few wounded at the end of the day.

If we kept running the football we would've lost by more than just a hail mary. The run game just was not happening on Saturday. We were attacking BYU's weakness which is their pass defense and we attacked it pretty darn well in my opinion. On those key 3rd and 1's, we ran the ball and got stuffed. Granted, I would not have called a QB sneak and a stretch play, but still.

• Fire 2

While we're all still smarting from the loss (and I might add 41 some passing plays... really? Square peg round whole? Joe Dailey? Not saying Tommy was terrible, but there wasn't even an attempt at establishing the run.) Anyway, does anyone have any injury updates? We ended up with quite a few wounded at the end of the day.

41 passes, 37 runs, terribly un balanced! I get so confused with people who complained when Beck wouldn't attack the defenses weaknesses in the past few years. And yet thats exactly what the coaches did. Their run D was WAY better than their pass D, the game plan was solid (outside of the 2nd qtr) and they made better in game adjustments than we have seen in 7 years.

But to answer your question TA was in a boot but sounds like nothing, gangwash is in trouble sounds like, other than that haven't heard outside what Riley said after the game

What did you think when NU hired Mike Riley? That he was just gonna go away from what he's done a ton in his career. Also as was stated. They attacked BYU's defensive weakness.

Saw on bleacher report (I know), but couldn't find the article talking about TA in a walking boot at the press conference. I figure Foltz and Sutton are done or 6-8 weeks out from the replays.... Gangwich was hurt on the hail mary, but I didn't see it nor do I want to replay it!

We got beat up for sure....

Gangwish hurt his arm. I would share, but I don't want to do that without NU's/Riley's consent which I won't try to get. My guess it will become public sometime Tuesday.

@Coach PT - that doesn't sound good (about Gangwish). For a split second it looked like he was lying in pain during the HM replays.

Felt awful for Foltz and Sutton.

Didn't Davie leave game late because of injury? I could be wrong on that, it's why I ask.

Davie was out there on the last play

Dang it. Gangwish wasn't the most talented defender out there, but he was constantly around the QB. Got pressure all day long, just didn't finish with the sack.

If he's out, not only does that great DL depth take a hit (a starter nonetheless), but our D lost a lot of heart and attitude on the field.

Also, the fact that both Foltz and Sutton are gonna be out for extended time and a flag didn't even hit the turf really grinds my gears.