(Mobile Client) Previous, Next, and Forum Buttons Broken(?)

VectorVictor

All--

When trying to use the mobile version of Huskerboard, the Next, Previous page buttons for threads and the Forum Back button in the upper left corner don't work. They are all directing to an error page by default:

http://www.huskerboard.com/undefined

It's doing this in both Chrome and Safari on iOS 9. No problems with running the desktop site in same browsers, but if I'm at a watch party and no wifi is available, the mobile version is a bandwidth saver. :)

• 1 year later...

I'm not sure how much control you guys have over the mobile version, but I had a question:

Is it possible to get a back button on the bottom parts of pages?

Like when I get to the end of a thread, I have to scroll all the way back to the top to hit the button to go back to the forum I was in.

Is it possible to get this black button:

post-1715-0-98575100-1485992525_thumb.jpg

but at the bottom of the page?

I don't understand why people like to use a small 6" screen when you could use a 14" or eben 19" in some cases.

The tablet and mobile apps are next to useless, very limited and bad when compared to a PC or even a Laptop.

Are you never at home?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Fire 3

It is not that I care that much. I just do not understand how people like a small screen having a larger screen, a keyboard, a mouse at their disposition

and semingly preffer to swipe or long press instead.

It's probably because you can't take your huge screen, mouse, keyboard, etc. to the bathroom with you while you dump out

• Fire 1

You don't always have that larger screen at your disposal, that's the thing :D

Btw, guys, I tried adding a button at the very bottom of the page, since that's the only place I could put it while making it work (it seems to have to be in the global template). I don't use the mobile stuff very often, so take a look and let me know if it's functioning well.

• Fire 2

It is not that I care that much. I just do not understand how people like a small screen having a larger screen, a keyboard, a mouse at their disposition

and semingly preffer to swipe or long press instead.

It's probably because you can't take your huge screen, mouse, keyboard, etc. to the bathroom with you while you dump out

It you would get with current technology, this wouldn't be an issue...

https://www.cnet.com/news/lg-displays-latest-oled-tv-sticks-to-the-wall-is-under-1mm-thick/

I'm not sure how much control you guys have over the mobile version, but I had a question:

Is it possible to get a back button on the bottom parts of pages?

Like when I get to the end of a thread, I have to scroll all the way back to the top to hit the button to go back to the forum I was in.

Is it possible to get this black button:

HB Back Button.jpg

but at the bottom of the page?

Don't know if I just missed this or it got added but it's there now.

Thanks to whoever did this. Really handy.

You don't always have that larger screen at your disposal, that's the thing :D

Btw, guys, I tried adding a button at the very bottom of the page, since that's the only place I could put it while making it work (it seems to have to be in the global template). I don't use the mobile stuff very often, so take a look and let me know if it's functioning well.

I completely missed this post. Thanks, zoogies!