JUCO LB Tyree Horton

Mavric

I would much rather see a slew of juco DEs being offered than additional linebackers. To me, we've passed the need for juco LB help. We have one juco guy committed in William Johnson, 3 other freshman LBs (including Alexander) and 3 more from the 2015 (not including Talan).

The way our secondary has been playing I wouldn't be surprised to see a juco CB get one as well.

I would much rather see a slew of juco DEs being offered than additional linebackers. To me, we've passed the need for juco LB help. We have one juco guy committed in William Johnson, 3 other freshman LBs (including Alexander) and 3 more from the 2015 (not including Talan).

The way our secondary has been playing I wouldn't be surprised to see a juco CB get one as well.

I wonder if they plan on moving Alexander and Johnson to DE when they get here. Have them play as hybrids like OU has Striker do.

I wonder if they plan on moving Alexander and Johnson to DE when they get here. Have them play as hybrids like OU has Striker do.

Just an FYI:

According to Johnson (http://www.omaha.com/huskers/tbl-academic-struggles-mother-s-death-haven-t-slowed-husker/article_f3a8d9aa-f382-11e4-845d-bf9571491bb3.html) he sees himself playing outside linebacker.

According to Alexander on Sept. 7 (http://www.huskerjournal.com/recruiting.php) he will be moving from DE (where all 4 recruiting services have him) to outside linebacker.

• Fire 1