Coaches lost this game

I made it known I was a gigantic Riley supporter.

Honeymoon is over for me.

You CANNOT lose games like this. This is two games out of five already where the coaches have lost games. Not the players, but simply the coaches by just horrendous game management and playcalling.

you have the ball with a minute to go and you TRY to throw the ball...not once, but twice....your QB hasn't thrown the ball all day accurately but you TRY it twice anyway. Everybody that has ever played, watched or read about football knows you run it and run the clock down. you then punt with less than 40 seconds left. they have to go a minimum of 80 yds to win. They have no timeouts and have not been good on offense either.

This coach was a nobody with a .500 winning average in a Pac 12 league. His teams were known to be undisciplined on the field and give away penalties. Why the hell did we hire him. He wants to throw the ball like the Pac 12...didnt we go through this once with BC??? NU is a running team!!!!!!!!!!! Nebraska is a running state!!!!!!!! stop screwing around with what we have been and what we are!!!!

This group is not capable of coaching on this level. they proved that at oregon state. I do not want to hear about when TO started and complaints were heard. Times are different. Recruiting is different.

I am sure it is economically not possible to make a change but the AD or whomever should be fired for this hire!

• Fire 3

This is a waste of a season that didn't need to be. I bought into Riley and his coaches but this is absolute bunk. 5 games in and I don't give a sh#t anymore, first time I've said that since '04. Sunshine pumpers, you have a lot of excludes to fight through. I didn't think we'd be like this, but it's embarrassing. Husker to and through, will always cheer them on, but I don't give a sh#t about this team anymore. This coaching staff has coached to lose. f#*k this.

• Fire 1

I made it known I was a gigantic Riley supporter.

Honeymoon is over for me.

You CANNOT lose games like this. This is two games out of five already where the coaches have lost games. Not the players, but simply the coaches by just horrendous game management and playcalling.

Amen. Support the kids. They deserve better.

#sh!tshow

• Fire 2

This is a waste of a season that didn't need to be. I bought into Riley and his coaches but this is absolute bunk. 5 games in and I don't give a sh#t anymore, first time I've said that since '04. Sunshine pumpers, you have a lot of excludes to fight through. I didn't think we'd be like this, but it's embarrassing. Husker to and through, will always cheer them on, but I don't give a sh#t about this team anymore. This coaching staff has coached to lose. f#*k this.

As evidenced by no adjustments at the half, no running game, no clue.