Memorial Stadium Flyover GoFundMe?

Wordek

This is childish and not classy at all. I thought people acted like grown ups but oh well. We have to act like the greatest fans in college football and this would lead to that demise.

What about flaming bags of feces in front of his room at embassy suites?

Not cool. His wife has serious allergies. And you could go to jail for that.

Somebody make a gofundme. Guarantee you'll get enough donations.

How 'bout we don't do that since we're not as douchey as Miami fans.

Somebody make a gofundme. Guarantee you'll get enough donations.

How 'bout we don't do that since we're not as douchey as Miami fans.
Also, this.

Are you guys reading the message board at all... open your eyes we obviously are. Miama fans werent calling for Goldens head 5 games in.
We are saying there is a certain level of classlessness that comes with flying a banner to fire your coach over the stadium. We are above that. Should Riley be in Lincoln? No. Should Eichorst? No. Changes will come. Sooner rather than later after today.

or not.. Eichorst will be here a long time and so will Riley.

People have been bitching about no safety help, we ran two deep zone a lot today wth safety help. They stopped the run again. We had LB handing to safeties much more efficiently. Lunts poor passing had a lot to do with Collins standing up and changing rush lanes and messing up protection, we had more QB pressure today than we have had all season. That caused a lot of the timing issues where Lunt missed out of bounds.

If the god damn offense could gain more than 12 first downs all game maybe we pitch a shut out. Is Banker great? No. He's not even good.

But again, if you can't see the adjustments and the better play today you don't know a damn thing about football.

No, I saw the adjustments were he actually brought a safety to help...except for the last series (and perhaps the most important one) where Illinois scored to win the game.

Just like our OC kept trying to force a passing game that wasn't there when he got stressed, our DC went and forced a scheme that our kids flat out can't run on the most important series of the game. That's coaching stupidity, and it's not getting any better--in fact, it was flat out horrible on the offensive side of the ball tonight.

I agree. I'm just pissed because for most of the game I was very happy with our D. f'ing run the ball man.

ya! Id be happy with this D as well if they were playing high school ball! Just because they made some adjustments doesn't make them good. what you saw was a horrible Nebraska defense not suck as bad against a horrible Illinois offense. I'm pretty sure all the national sports writers that will say the same this morning will be amused at your comment that they don't know football!