If we go 0-5 in October, should the A.D. and coaching staff be flushed so we can get a jump on any good coaches that become available in Nov. & Dec.?

I'd put the odds at 65% (at this point), that we go 0-5 in October. If we do, I say fire everyone and make a $5 million offer to the first Big-Name, PROVEN WINNER who is in his PRIME, who becomes available. (and it goes without saying at this point, that this coach would have to be a fit for Big 10 football).

I remember almost 10 years ago, one day, Riley turned around a 5-6 season to a 10-4 season. And this was after he produced a 8-5 and 7-5 season. Keep hope. This staff has been proven to be very very good. They have produced 1 10 win season in 12 seasons. I think by 2025 when Riley is just 73 years young, we may get to that 10 win season.

• Fire 4

Oh an internet tough guy, fyou and your momma!

You started the name-calling, "tough guy"...I just chose not to look the other way after your flabby fingers typed the word "troll" - get it?

That's not how we do things here, to both of you. Next time a moderator has to step in, there'll be time off.

• Fire 8

If we do that, good luck finding a coach that would want anything to do with this place.

Not if it's presented the right way, but it only works if the A.D. gets fired too. With our rich Tradition and the right contractual terms, most big-time coaches would at least entertain the conversation if the timing was right on their end.

You started the name-calling, "tough guy"...I just chose not to look the other way after your flabby fingers typed the word "troll" - get it?

That's not how we do things here, to both of you. Next time a moderator has to step in, there'll be time off.

Understood.

The least you could do is let them go at it. I didn't see anything entertaining yesterday during the Nebraska game.

• Fire 1

No but we allow these guys to come in the forum and make posts to stir the group up. They serve no purpose other than exactly what I called it. He brings nothing but crap. and Zoogs if you want to ban me have it. I really don't care. This board has turned into total garbage in the last 6 months.

He started it with telling me to shut the f#*k up and move on. So you defend him. Okay.

• Fire 2

I don't want to ban either of you -- that's the point. That post was directed to both of you, in lieu of warnings that could have been earned by both the posts in question.

I know people don't necessarily like each other's perspectives, but we're going to keep some semblance of civility here. Well, except in the Woodshed, I suppose. Be my guest if you need to cuss someone out, but leave it in there.

• Fire 1