Why Nebraska should hire me as head coach.

Wordek

Right so I've been thinking this through and I've decided it's time to dedicate my life to Nebraska and improving it to the championship winning team we all enjoy and want to keep enjoying in the future. Now I know you husker fans have been looking for a new head coach. I happen to believe I am very qualified for this job. On my NCAA 11 dynasty I'll have you know i have won 12 national championships with f'ing tulane. If that's not impressive what is. I played football in high school and have watched a lot of college football. That makes me basically a f'ing football genius.

Things I would do as coach.

- Run the ball when we are winning and the other team has no time outs

- Teach our safety how to let nobody deeper than him

- Run the ball when winning with :55 seconds left

- Not throw my players under the bus when they f#*k up

- Run the ball when we can't complete a pass to save our ass

If none of this stuff needs done (yeah right of course there will always be sh#t to do) I will spend all my time watching film (or maybe netflix since we all know film is stupid, just run the ball). My assistant coaches will be the best f'ing coaches hirable. I wont be one of those d******d coaches that hires all their friends, f#*k my friends they are lazy dumb fu#*$. We need to bring in some REAL talented coached, some REAL recruiters. Urban Meyer, Nick Saban, Mark Dantonio, don't have f'ing sh#t on me. They are all old as f#*k. I can relate to the recruits. This old fu#*$ who don't know how to download an app can succeed, I'd f'ing thrive like a cheetah in the goddamn savannah. 5-Stars or no stars that's the f'ing moto. Do you know who the f#*k we are? This is mother f'ing Nebraka the team of the goddamn 90s college football blue blood. We deserve the best talent the high schools of this nation have to offer.

Currently I'm living in west Nebraska but hey f#*k this shithole, Lincoln is where it's at right boys? Damn right, can't wait to be laughing at the random questions I'll be getting from the media and boy o boy am I looking forward to telling Westerkamp how beautiful his mustache is looking today as he steps into my office.

Hook me up boys, I'm your man. See you soon!

/sh**ty satire over

/sorry you had to read that sh#t

• Fire 3

I'll be your OC. I'm real creative with run plays, blending power run with traditional Nebraska option and some of that newfangled read option (which is just a classic veer out of a spread formation...) and I know when to call play action passes. I'm sure I could teach these guys to pull and block, and I'd make sure to put the fan favorite RB in each week, whoever that happens to be each week. Now we just need a defensive genius and a few position coaches and we're set!!!

/satire over. :P

I'll be your OC. I'm real creative with run plays, blending power run with traditional Nebraska option and some of that newfangled read option (which is just a classic veer out of a spread formation...) and I know when to call play action passes. I'm sure I could teach these guys to pull and block, and I'd make sure to put the fan favorite RB in each week, whoever that happens to be each week. Now we just need a defensive genius and a few position coaches and we're set!!!

Can you recruit fast people?

Sure can! Aside from the great facilities, good tradition, and a scheme that should transfer very well to the NFL (if more suited for the college game environment) I can always promise some early playing time as long as they can put the work on memorizing the scheme. Early playing time will translate to early stats, and the possibility to go to the NFL earlier. It will cause some roster attrition, but of we work with the players to get them drafted, we will know when they'll enter the draft and can plan accordingly. :P

Did I hear someone say defensive genius? Well here I am. I have a lot of coaching experience from 10 year olds all the way up NFL. I got a lucky break and became a Raiders coach via Madden in 95. Within 2 years I became the defensive coordinator. I'm proud to say we have yet to ever give up a touchdown at all. I once heard one great coordinator but sh**ty head coach say something like coaching at Oakland and Nebraska is very similar. So if I can coach excelence and not allow a touchdown here. Imagine what I can do there with actual talent.