Shawn Eichorst

ndobney

Eichorst wanted to hire a coach as quickly as possible so he could put the Athletics Department back on autopilot before the Christmas party circuit was in full swing last year. He also has his eyes set on being the Wisconsin AD when Alvarez retires, so he's just marking time here...and Perleman is okay with that, so I believe nothing gets better until he Perleman leaves.

• Fire 5

Eichorst wanted to hire a coach as quickly as possible so he could put the Athletics Department back on autopilot before the Christmas party circuit was in full swing last year. He also has his eyes set on being the Wisconsin AD when Alvarez retires, so he's just marking time here...and Perleman is okay with that, so I believe nothing gets better until he Perleman leaves.

He was clearly Harv's hatchet man. Brought here to get rid of Bo. That's fairly obvious.

• Fire 1

He was clearly Harv's hatchet man. Brought here to get rid of Bo. That's fairly obvious.

if that is so obvious....why didn't he fire bo when bo dared him to fire him after that Iowa game?

if that is so obvious....why didn't he fire bo when bo dared him to fire him after that Iowa game?

He still had to make sure Riley would come here and be the Nice guy.

He still had to make sure Riley would come here and be the Nice guy.

so the pay raise and contract extension for bo were all part of an elaborate ruse to get mike here? Brilliant!

• Fire 1

This is no topic officially dedicated to this guy, so I am gonna start one and let you guys go from here while I grab some popcorn.

If our record this season ends up between 2-10 and 4-8 (which is very possible), I don't see how SE retains his job with NU after this football season ends, even if they do keep Riley one more year