On (to) Wisconsin

This is not a game we can win, this is a game we must win otherwise the fan base will get even worse.

Like posted above. Whisky has a stalling offense.

This is a must win for us to even hope to compete for the West title this year.

However our offense has been inconsistant at best. It seems we can play offense or defense but not both in the same game.

Odd fustrated confused.

This is a must-win game for the Badgers...they'll be pumped for this one.

I think this will be a close game, as in whoever wins will do so by less than a touchdown...actually my guess for the contest was Wisc 16 Neb 14

I could see us losing this on the final drive...sick thing is, I almost expect it.

Okay, gonna give that whole optimistic thing I used to do a shot here.

Wisconsin is without some key players. This is no small loss. We are talking guys that can hurt us. The guys behind them could too, but this should be more manageable. We like to play the best and all but reeling off a loss we can sure use a good performance. Facing some backups could instill some confidence in guys severly lacking it.

Tommy should play out of his mind. I say this because he usualy comes back with a vengance when he feels he let the team down. Going on the road and being partially to blame for a botched game ending drive. I expect him to play a lot crisper than we have seen the last couple weeks. Besides after a 30% completion game, he can really only go up.

Home game. Some think it doesn't matter. Well, I would rather us play this game in Lincoln opposed to Madison. Despite our struggles, the crowd should show up to play. Wisconsin tends to piss people off so I'm hoping for an angry crowd. Use that disappointment and boo the Badgers out of the stadium.

Defensively we played better last week. I won't get into it much more than that. We were dead last and saw some improvement, all we can really ask at this point.

Honestly I don't see us winning this game, but that may be the biggest reason we can. I have to assume they expect to slaughter us, why wouldn't they? Perhaps that is their downfall. Fingers crossed.

• Fire 1