It could be worse. At least there's no locker room civil war...

Ha ha! Aggies gotta be lovin' this! It's hard to believe that the Whorns fell so far so fast. It wasn't that long ago that they were on top of the college football world. With no end in sight. Not so much now. :lol:

Texas is so bad their fans are becoming apathetic... it's not even very much fun to troll them anymore. :D

I lived in Austin from fall 2006 until this spring. Texas fans are the worst, I mean just terrible. They stopped showing up at games years ago, even when Mack was still there. They booed their own team all the time, the saddest was when they booed Garrett Gilbert off the field and the next day it comes out he was trying play hurt and basically had to have his shoulder sewn back on. On top of that, when they announced Charlie Strong was the new head coach it became painfully obvious how many unreconstructed halfwits are in that fan base.

• Fire 1

So, as hard as it is to be a Husker fan right now (I mean, come on. Within SECONDS of being what? 5-0?), at least Riley doesn't have a locker room tearing itself apart.

We are also close to being 1-4. This is how it starts. One day we say "Well at least we're not Texas!", the next day we say "Well hey at least we're not Kansas!". Personally I couldn't care less what's going on over there in Texas, or any other school for that matter. I care about what's going on with our program, and with this staff it appears we are settling for mediocrity.

So, as hard as it is to be a Husker fan right now (I mean, come on. Within SECONDS of being what? 5-0?), at least Riley doesn't have a locker room tearing itself apart.

We are also close to being 1-4. This is how it starts. One day we say "Well at least we're not Texas!", the next day we say "Well hey at least we're not Kansas!". Personally I couldn't care less what's going on over there in Texas, or any other school for that matter. I care about what's going on with our program, and with this staff it appears we are settling for mediocrity.

+1 They have their problems, we have our own. People continue to laugh at other programs, but at least the national perception for Texas is they should be better. Not hearing much about where we are or should be nationally.

Don't kid yourself with that delusion--it was well beyond mere seconds that lost these games.

As for Texass, let them burn. The cheating vermin deserve this and more.