7-0 rest of the year I guarantee it.

Dansker

We are going to embarrass Wisconsin and slay our next 6 opponents en route to a showdown with top ranked Michigan in Indianapolis. Why? Because all of a sudden we have tougher opponents and this is the fire that gets lit under our players a$$e$! We have the best QB in the conference and soon to be the best newcomer in Ozigbo. He will be the story of the year and he will gash Wisconsin's defense. We are going to beat them 38-10

Dang son....I"m a koolaid swilling, sunshine pumping fool from way back, but you're making me look absolutely docile. I promise you, if that happens, I will take the time to figure out how to search old threads and bring this one to the top.

• Fire 2

We are going to embarrass Wisconsin and slay our next 6 opponents en route to a showdown with top ranked Michigan in Indianapolis. Why? Because all of a sudden we have tougher opponents and this is the fire that gets lit under our players a$$e$! We have the best QB in the conference and soon to be the best newcomer in Ozigbo. He will be the story of the year and he will gash Wisconsin's defense. We are going to beat them 38-10

Dang son....I"m a koolaid swilling, sunshine pumping fool from way back, but you're making me look absolutely docile. I promise you, if that happens, I will take the time to figure out how to search old threads and bring this one to the top.

I will personally bump this thread every time we win. I've got a feeling the lights are going to come on for these coaches and players. They have beaten themselves up to this point and it STOPS this Saturday!

• Fire 2

I will personally bump this thread every time we win. I've got a feeling the lights are going to come on for these coaches and players. They have beaten themselves up to this point and it STOPS this Saturday!

^^^^^ I know I'm a simpleton and a pure fan...but I do have that feeling that there will be a moment, hopefully this weekend, where a "click" is heard throughout the entire Big 10 and the Scarlet and Cream will get it going. One the one hand, we've not seen such bad football for a long time...on the other hand....it just does seem like we are one good series from turning on the flood lights....oh please oh please oh please....

It is nice to be amongst brethren...

• Fire 1

I'm willing to bet this thread gets a total pass on all the bellyaching that ensued in response to so many "newbie" threads since it's not "critical," "pessimistic," or "negative."

Btw, I totally have no problem with this thread, and admire the OP's optimism and enthusiasm.

I think it's totally unrealistic and rooted in fantasy, but we don't have to agree :)

• Fire 2

I'm willing to bet this thread gets a total pass on all the bellyaching that ensued in response to so many "newbie" threads since it's not "critical," "pessimistic," or "negative."

Btw, I totally have no problem with this thread, and admire the OP's optimism and enthusiasm.

I think it's totally unrealistic and rooted in fantasy, but we don't have to agree :)

About the only thing I want people to agree with me on is curb stomping the Badgers and doing the same thing the rest of the year. We have talent on this team that is ready to step up and make this a Cinderella story! We've got 3 tough losses neither of them where we got blown out. Be glad we lost early because it ends from here on out!

op must have broken into the good stuff tonight

No, no. We need to be more positive! When you're positive, good things happen. You achieve results. We've got the right man leading this program. It just sucks that not many will get behind him right now and I understand that. It's because they can't see the amazing run we're about to have.