Jordan Stevenson to Play on Saturday

RADAR

So with little else but a bowl game to play for this season, we're going to burn the redshirt for one of our better players?

I don't get it. There's little to no upside, particularly with how pass happy the offense seems to be.

Unless stevenson isn't afraid of pass pro, and he seems like he'd be a real threat in the screen game.

So with little else but a bowl game to play for this season, we're going to burn the redshirt for one of our better players?

I don't get it. There's little to no upside, particularly with how pass happy the offense seems to be.

Riley isn't playing 1 of our best players? damn him! :ahhhhhhhh

• Fire 1

We are going into Elimination Saturday for the B1G West tomorrow. The B1G Championship game is still an option, however unlikely.

Unless stevenson isn't afraid of pass pro, and he seems like he'd be a real threat in the screen game.

I don't recall seeing much screen game to the RBs, I could be wrong.

We've called it quite a bit. We just haven't completed it a whole lot.

We've called it quite a bit. We just haven't completed it a whole lot.

Well, that explains it, thanks!

With this kid being as highly ranked of a recruit as he was and if this kid is as good as he is being made out to be, he is not likely to stay past the 3 years anyways. So instead of sitting him this year, might as well get him on the field for half this year and the next 2 years before he bounces to the pros. Doesnt seem like the redshirt does any good for us with a kid like this.

Love it. Sticking it to Wisconsin

I don't understand this sentiment. Stevenson wanted to go to Wisconsin and the coaches wanted him, too. He was forced to look elsewhere when the school wouldn't let him in. I doubt Jordan has any ill-feelings towards the Wisconsin football team.

Yeah, I mean why would he have any ill feelings towards a school that basically told him he wasn't good enough for them. People like being told "no you aren't good enough for us".