***Keep Discussion in Threads to the Topic at Hand***

Mavric

There is plenty of frustration to go around. And there are plenty of aspects of Husker football that are less than ideal right now.

But we don't need the same complaints in every thread. There are several who seem to like to bring up the same point over and over again. We all know Riley's career record. We all know we're 2-3. Everyone call look to see the recruiting rankings of our current commits and the guys we are targeting. These - and several other - points don't need to be constantly brought up.

If you'd like to start a thread discussing any of these topics, go right ahead. Constantly bringing them up in every thread is basically trolling and may need to be treated as such.

• Fire 5

When their enemies were at the gates, the Romans would suspend democracy and appoint one man to defend the city. It wasn't considered an honor, it was considered a public service. I ask ye now... Give me thy ban hammer and I shall rid the filth from our halls!

• Fire 1
Give me thy ban hammer and I shall rid the filth from our halls!

Would you start with the poster who called another poster a prick? Or would you just get rid of those who don't strictly toe the party line?

Whichever way, it really doesn't matter to me. I made a bet with a couple of posters last year, so I'm out of here permanently when Riley notches 9 wins this season.

Give me thy ban hammer and I shall rid the filth from our halls!

Would you start with the poster who called another poster a prick? Or would you just get rid of those who don't strictly toe the party line?

Yes.

When their enemies were at the gates, the Romans would suspend democracy and appoint one man to defend the city. It wasn't considered an honor, it was considered a public service. I ask ye now... Give me thy ban hammer and I shall rid the filth from our halls!

But will you, like noble Cincinnatus, return to your fields after pacifying the barbarian hordes? Or sully the ancient traditions in the manner of L.Cornelius Sulla?

• Fire 1

I'd like to add: if you want to disagree, that's okay. Diversity of views is great.

If you want tofight about disagreeing, don't do it here. Posting to instigate is not discussion, and eventually is going to get people in trouble.

I'd like to give everyone as much benefit of the doubt as possible, but fair warning.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If you'd like to start a thread discussing any of these topics, go right ahead. Constantly bringing them up in every thread is basically trolling and may need to be treated as such.

delete "basically" and change "may ..." to "will result in warnings and beyond"

Thought I'd try and help out. You're welcome in advance ;)

• Fire 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...