Best Moment I ever got to see inside Memorial Stadium

I've witnessed countless awesome moments in Memorial stadium. Some of them from my college days in the early 80's, I was too drunk to really recall now. Most of those games were lopsided blowouts anyways. But, probably the most well known moment I was there to witness was the Black 41 Flash Reverse Pass against OU in 2001. Unfortunately I followed that up a few weeks later with a trip to Folsom field for the debacle in Boulder, the game that I now believe marked the end of an era.

One moment I will never forget (even though some of the specifics are already gone) was a blowout game in 81 or 82, vs New Mexico State I think, maybe Minnesota....anyway it was like 60 or 70 something to zero and the other team finally scored very late in the game against our 4th string and waterboys. Literally the loudest roar of the day went up for the other team when they finally hit paydirt. Different times then.

• Fire 1

Gosh

1991 kstate was my first game. I was eight. Derek Brown takingvthe leap of faith 20 rows below us for the lead. The defensive stand at the other end to hold on to a 38-31 win

1994 Colorado. 200th sellout

2002 Texas. I only say this cuz it was memorable. I had seen 1-3 games a year in person stsrtin with that 91 game and this was the first of which nebraska lost. And as many remember how it ended, the shock was hard to take.

I remember 2007 Ball st and walking away thinking "this team has some serious issues". Heh

2008 colorado. Kick and pick

2009 oklahoma. Really felt like the mystique was returning.

2009 Kstate. Bo sealing up the first division title

2010 Wku. Martinez debut.

2010 texas. When that returning mystique took a nosedive

2010 kansas. Turners return

2011 ohio st. Just a great night. First home game in big ten.

2011 Northwestern. My sons first game. He was 3. And we lost. But still a real special day for me.

2012 michigan and penn st. Just meant a lot to see those two teams play in memorial stadium.

And of course. 2013 spring game. Jack Hoffman.

2013 Northwestern. Nuff said.

• Fire 1

Mine would be my only time at the stadium. my 12 and 13 year old walking down the tunnel walk out onto the field. Standing on the 50 yard line looking up into the stands.. Then the next day my 13 yr old who plays Right tackle and D-end shook Gregory and Jake Cottons hand before the game.. he looked at me and said I will play here. Couldn't have made me fell any better. We have been to U of H home games Texas A&M home games and La Tech home games as well. The Big Red Crown and all that made a impact on him and it was a good one..

• Fire 1