**2015 Chase to the Playoff**

Scratchtown

After Week 7, programs have played 7 games or at least 6 games. Here is a look at who is positioned where with 6 weeks to go. Notice my tiers are by losses at this point. This will change as more teams lose or have convincing/impactful wins.

Sitting Nice (Tier 1)

Baylor (7-0)

Clemson (7-0)

Iowa (7-0)

LSU (7-0)

Michigan State (8-0)

Ohio State (8-0)

Oklahoma State (7-0)

TCU (7-0)

1 Loss Hopefuls (Tier 2) - This group is actually sitting in pretty good shape

Alabama (7-1) - 5 TO's in their loss to Ole Miss, Bama is bama.

Notre Dame (6-1) - OT loss, on a 2pt conversion, on the road, in the rain, to a top 7 team.

Florida (6-1) - Favorite to win the East division. They are sitting in

Stanford (6-1) - Starting to roll. My prediction to win the Pac12 at this point.

Oklahoma (6-1) - Games remaining with TCU, Baylor, and OkSt, if they win out they will get a look.

Florida State (6-1) - Lost to Georgia Tech on a blocked FG return for TD.

Utah (6-1) - Lost to USC

1 Loss Stragglers (Tier 3) - This group probably needs more help than the group above

Pittsburgh (6-1)

Duke (6-1)

North Carolina (6-1)

2 Loss Beggers + Playoff Busters (Tier 4) - Must Win Out to Have a Shot, but need a bunch of help

Toledo (7-0)

Temple (7-0)

Houston (7-0)

Memphis (7-0)

Michigan (5-2)

• Fire 3

After Week 7, programs have played 7 games or at least 6 games. Here is a look at who is positioned where with 6 weeks to go. Notice my tiers are by losses at this point. This will change as more teams lose or have convincing/impactful wins.

Sitting Nice (Tier 1)

Baylor (6-0)

Clemson (6-0)

Florida State (6-0)

Iowa (7-0)

LSU (6-0)

Michigan State (7-0)

Ohio State (7-0)

Oklahoma State (6-0)

TCU (7-0)

Utah (6-0)

1 Loss Hopefuls (Tier 2) - This group is actually sitting in pretty good shape

Alabama (6-1) - 5 TO's in their loss to Ole Miss, Bama is bama.

Notre Dame (6-1) - OT loss, on a 2pt conversion, on the road, in the rain, to a top 7 team.

Florida (6-1) - Favorite to win the East division. They are sitting in

Stanford (5-1) - Starting to roll. My prediction to win the Pac12 at this point.

Oklahoma (5-1) - Games remaining with TCU, Baylor, and OkSt, if they win out they will get a look.

1 Loss Stragglers (Tier 3) - This group probably needs more help than the group above

Pittsburgh (5-1)

Duke (5-1)

North Carolina (5-1)

California (5-1)

Texas A&M (5-1)

2 Loss Beggers + Playoff Busters (Tier 4) - Must Win Out to Have a Shot, but need a bunch of help

Toledo (6-0)

Temple (6-0)

Houston (6-0)

Memphis (6-0)

Michigan (5-2)

I wish this is the way the selection committee would do things. Reminds me of LoL champion tier lists heh.

I also am sticking with my prediction that a 2 loss team plays for the national championship. Baylor and TCU will play eachother. LSU and Bama have yet to meet. Michigan could knock off tOSU, so could Sparty.

Lots of big matchups with severe implications. Been a screwy kinda upset year. Nothing like 2007, not yet anyways.

If Nebraska finished 5-7 I would hope we have the decency to decline a bowl invite. Bowls used to be a reward for a successful season. In the age of everyone gets a participation ribbon and big media money, getting to a bowl is hardly an achievment.

Hopefully we won't have to find out. However, this team REALLY needs all the extra practices the bowl teams get. I suspect NU would accept but what do I know.

Right now I would give it to Clemson, TCU, tOSU and LSU. If Ole Miss wins the West the SEC could be left out.

I agree with your top 4. To me, Clemson has been the most impressive team in the country so far

Yeah I think Clemson has looked the best so far every week. TCU, tOSU and LSU have all had scares for the most part.