Questions about seating in the stadium

I really want to go to the Michigan state game so I thought I'd look up tickets. I found 3 tickets in the south stadium, section 20 row 44. Would I even have a good view of the game? They are only $80 a piece.

Row 98 would be the very top so you would be right in the middle. Is you want 3 together I would buy them, an odd number is hard to find together.

My son and I are going to the Utah/ucla game on November 21st it is Nebraska's bye week. I paid 130 each, but the stadium only seats about 60 thousand and I don't really want to mess with it.

Those are really good seats, actually. We sit in north stadium, about row 60, and we have a very good view. Row 44 should be really good.

The great thing about endzone seats is that you can see blocking develop, you can see holes open up for runners, you can see passes along the sidelines. In East or West stadium the line of scrimmage looks like a big mess, you can't really tell what's happening at the point of attack as well. You see vertical stuff well enough, but you don't see what's going to happen as well. I would take those seats.

Whenever I've bought tickets for a game that weren't our usual seats, I've picked end zone seats. The last time I sat in East or West stadium was for the Rice game in 2001.