Northwestern Game: What Did We Learn?

Branno

I confirmed what I already knew: my pregame analysis said we were going to lose (check out my prediction of score, etc.) but my heart still yearned for another Husker miracle - but of course alas to no avail. Close losses are adding up to a losing season! We may not win another game this year! That is a realization that is very hard to accept - 3-9 is absolutely NOT acceptable. Now, I don't know what the Athletic Department does about it but we need to do something to attempt to right the ship before we lose it all. I am afraid if we don't win another one, we will lose this recruiting class or the bulk of it. We absolutely can't afford that as we are already playing with half enough quality players.

Tommie Armstrong is not a winning QB. He is too inconsistent. He missed several wide open receivers today. He was also late on the throw for the attempted two point conversion. Nebraska will continue to be a program of the past with him at QB.

I was tearing my hair out with some of the decisions Tommy made and Tommy is not a good qb, there's no denying that. Let's not forget, though how wretched the o-line looked and wr's that kept dropping the easy ones. We just have a terrible offense overall, not just Tommy.
  • Fire 2