Mike Reilly won't be fired

...But since he won't, who are the coaches that need to be?

For me Brian Stewart. Secondary sucks. We had an all-american caliber safety that hasn't done sh#t all year. Davie was atleast second team all big ten, and hasn't done sh#t. This is more than just scheme. Also, THE RB COACH. WHO THE HELL CAN EXPLAIN THE ROTATION?

Gerry sucked at tackling last year as well...he made plays in the pass game, but his tackling was nothing to be impressed with.

No one is going to be fired...we will become an even bigger joke if the staff starts to get fired after one season. We were questioned about firing Bo after the 'success' he had...

Let's face it, Nebraska is far from making an appearance in Conference Championships game, let along any chance of being in a playoff conversation in the future...that ship sailed around 2002!

Wouldn't we be a joke if we kept paying coaches who led us to the worst pass defense in the country? We literally can't do any worse.

I get your frustration...I really do, but sit back and really think what coach would actually want to walk into something like that...you gotta think logically with this...NO coach would walk into that mess.

For me Brian Stewart. Secondary sucks. We had an all-american caliber safety that hasn't done sh#t all year. Davie was atleast second team all big ten, and hasn't done sh#t. This is more than just scheme. Also, THE RB COACH. WHO THE HELL CAN EXPLAIN THE ROTATION?

Gerry sucked at tackling last year as well...he made plays in the pass game, but his tackling was nothing to be impressed with.

No one is going to be fired...we will become an even bigger joke if the staff starts to get fired after one season. We were questioned about firing Bo after the 'success' he had...

Let's face it, Nebraska is far from making an appearance in Conference Championships game, let along any chance of being in a playoff conversation in the future...that ship sailed around 2002!

Wouldn't we be a joke if we kept paying coaches who led us to the worst pass defense in the country? We literally can't do any worse.

I get your frustration...I really do, but sit back and really think what coach would actually want to walk into something like that...you gotta think logically with this...NO coach would walk into that mess.

Well I think they would for the money and the name. And coming in after a horrific staff gives you some buffer to building something. Riley and his staff

• Fire 1

How the hell can the jury still be out on banker?!? They've been screaming for his head for years at a school that is completely irrelevant

Also from the walk through until the kick Bo always had the team together at home or on the road, I know this is NOT the case now after seeing guys with buddies in Lincoln on a Friday night and on the road on a Friday night. This needs to end.

• Fire 2

If it were a reality:

Langs

Banker

Stewart

RB coach

ST coach

OL coach

This buys Riley another year or two.

Much like Frank in 2002, fire BOhls and stay or not and go. He fired the D staff, went 9-3 and still got fired. I disagreed with it then. Give Riley the same option. Fire some guys and hire proven guys. not your friends with their average resumes....

Wiliams, Bray and DL coach have done well. Especially with injuries

That's why a total reset, including the HC, would be the better strategy. I don't buy the idea that somehow people won't want to risk coming to Nebraska. Everyone who understands the politics of college football will understand that a program like Nebraska can't afford to keep this coaching staff around. There will still be a lot of high quality candidates for the jobs.

• Fire 3

I do not have faith that the staff will innovate and evolve the way Osborne and his staff did over the years. Pelini did as well by getting rid of Shawn Watson and trying to bring back a decent run game which for the most part we did have throughout his tenure by averaging 217 yards a game over 7 years 2 of which where we wont the north in 2010 averaging 247.6 yards rushing per game and 2012 with 253.4 yards rushing per game. We need to be able to run the football and it seems like the current staff lacks any kind of emphasis on it. They're all about heaving the pigskin through the air.