Can you fire a coach after 1 year?

At the end of the day, Eichorst screams Pederson and Riley screams Callahan. There is only one person I can point my finger at and that's HP.

Ummmmm......no

Yes and no

I haven't trusted a word out of Eichorst's mouth since that ridiculous statement following the '13 season. That statement told me this guy is either a dumbass or full of it, with how things turned-out a year later it looks like he's full of it. He was brought in for over market rate with no input for from TO for the primary reason of being Perlman's boy. I'm sure folks will take offense to this but I can remember taking heat for calling-out Pederson and look how he turned-out.

I wouldn't compare Riley to BC. You won't see players quit and turn on Riley like they did BC. BC could certainly recruit better but part of that is that he had a good amount of snake-oil in him that Riley doesn't. Riley is more of a stand-up guy. I think Riley is probably a little better coach than BC but only time will tell. Both appear to be starting with 5-7 seasons following 9-3 seasons so there is that comparison.

Here's my take on this

Position coaches/Coordinates that should be fired but won't

Banker

Read

Position coaches that should be fired

Stewart

Davis

We need a new DB coach and definitely have Riley or someone coach the special teams because they are terrible, we need help on the defensive side bad.

Woah, Davis has done nothing wrong IMO - Langsdorf won't give his RB's a chance to succeed, whatsoever. Newby has improved IMMENSELY in the last few weeks. Go watch the first few games and then watch the last few. Much improved; didn't just happen.

Langsdorf needs to go.