Which players transfer in December?

I gotta think we'll be losing some players to other schools after the season. With the way the coaches mismanage the roster and they way they throw away sure wins and make mind numbingly stupid in-game decisions, you know some players will decide it is in their best interest to move on.

Anybody hear any rumblings? I would think prime suspects would be OL and RB.

I could see Taylor and Wilbon bailing out. Wouldn't blame them.

Wilbon looks like the best RB on the team to me. I've heard multiple times that Taylor looks really good in practice. Maybe he wants a chance to show it.

Any chance Foster on the offensive line leaves? I've heard about how impressive he is, heck I think even this coaching staff has said as much. If he's so impressive but can't get on the field, I wouldn't blame him if he wanted to actually play ball for someone.

I don't know? Is there some mass exodus expected or is GBRedneck just a little upset right now?

I could see Taylor and Wilbon bailing out. Wouldn't blame them.

Wilbon looks like the best RB on the team to me. I've heard multiple times that Taylor looks really good in practice. Maybe he wants a chance to show it.

Any chance Foster on the offensive line leaves? I've heard about how impressive he is, heck I think even this coaching staff has said as much. If he's so impressive but can't get on the field, I wouldn't blame him if he wanted to actually play ball for someone.

I don't know? Is there some mass exodus expected or is GBRedneck just a little upset right now?

Considering how bad the interior three of our line is, I hope this isn't the case. Not sure why he isn't replacing Utter or Chongo but they've sure talked him up as a run blocker but apparently he needs to polish his pass blocking.

aren't there transfers from almost every school every year?

Yeah, but if you're looking at this staff and realize they can't coach their way to .500 in the B1G West...you're gonna realize you're better off jumping ship, and a lot of these kids are smart enough to realize this and see DoNU is going nowhere fast.

We'll be looking at a hell of an exodus if we don't make a bowl.

Wilbon, Taylor, Bush maybe Stevenson.

Might be a mass exodus on OL if Cav comes back and the "no rotation" policy stays. I sure as hell wouldn't stick around to bust my tail in practice to not get to play on Saturdays. RB same thing.

At this point, its a crap shoot as I see some roster mismanagement that would make me as a player look at my options.

Definite

Wilbon

Taylor

Bush

Possible

Darlington

Ozigbo

Stevenson

Watching Nebraska's running backs situation play out this season is like watching that scene in Austin Powers when that security guy refuses to get out of the way of the steamroller even though it's hundreds of feet away. I can easily see Wilbon transferring to another school and emerging as a big-time playmaker for them, and it all could have been avoided if Riley and Langsdorf would have just pulled their heads out of their asses.

• Fire 1

Giant :facepalm: to some of this.

That said, there'll be some attrition. It's natural and especially early in a new coach's tenure, accelerating some of the turnover is probably healthy.

But Nebraska fans saying Nebraska players are better off elsewhere? Come on. If there are any OL guys that don't want to play for Cavanaugh, it will be their own darn loss.

• Fire 2