Time to re-evaluate our Athletic Directors job

It's beyond reevalute.

We're at terminate.

But hey, mods, you wanna move this to the Rumor Mill too? Terminating Riley is still too far-fetched, even after giving up 50+ to Purdue?

Does anyone disagree with Bo assessment of SE now?

I do.

Even *IF* Pelini was right about Eichorst, Bo handled that whole situation wrong, and he had plenty of opportunities to fix things in Lincoln too--bring in a competent DC to replace his brother, for example.

Shawn Eichorst made a colossal mistake in hiring Riley, and he may be what Pelini said he is, but that doesn't justify Pelini saying as such.

I really have hope the university is smart enough to hire an actual chancellor that understands football and who can hire an actual good AD that can hire an actual good coach. (Disclaimer: i was 50/50 on Solich firing, i didnt like Cally hire, lost trust in Pedeybear early when he started to sh#t on traditions and former players, felt it was time for Bo to go, did not like Eichorst hire, decided to give Riley a wait and see, and have disliked the weasel Perlman since early Cally era.)

Why do people think an AD needs to be fired if one of his hires doesn't pan out? Does your company fire it's HR manager every time one of his/her hires doesn't work out? Of course not.

The whinging on this board is reaching epic proportions.

This could be the worst husker season, uh, ever? THAT'S epic. Epically bad.